xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Read The Network Guide  (Read 495 times)

D.Mon

• Archived User
Read The Network Guide
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2005, 10:23:00 PM »

What ftp-ing program are you using? Are you making sure that the little green ethernet light is lighting up in the back of your xbox?

nj12nets

• Archived User
Read The Network Guide
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2005, 06:06:00 AM »

yup it is. i had the back of the xbox facing me when i directly connected with a crossover cable.

nj12nets

• Archived User
Read The Network Guide
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2005, 07:58:00 AM »

o flashfxp

nj12nets

• Archived User
Read The Network Guide
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2005, 09:20:00 AM »

there was a solder splash near the top D0 point where i had to tried to solder a wire. could that have caused a problem? i looked around for solder splashes but didn't see any others.

nj12nets

• Archived User
Read The Network Guide
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2005, 10:19:00 AM »

get up there

nj12nets

• Archived User
Read The Network Guide
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2005, 10:30:00 AM »

i can PinG!!!!!!!!!!! ok i was havin problems wheni  fukd  iwt my dash so i jus recopied everything ova from the stock hdd and formatd the new one again. then i put in the slayers 2.6 and it shows an ip and i ping it. also i had gotten rid of a solder splash. idk what did it. but thanks for the help. when slayers is done ill try ftping to it. ill let u kno

ftping is not yet  succesful ill try and use craxtion to extract some isos directly to it ill let u kno

nj12nets

• Archived User
Read The Network Guide
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2005, 10:38:00 AM »

its directly extracting to the xbox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   yes, ill figure out ftp later. first ill do this and ill do the soundtrack editors.   then ill ftp. thanks guys. idk what did it.   could it be the power cable grounding out the cat5?  they are extremely close and it causes problems with my video alot. i have to position the cables to get a good picture and noticed when the a/v is near the cat5 or power cord i get lines on the screen. o im so happy.  thk. ill post with ftp later.

nj12nets

• Archived User
Read The Network Guide
« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2005, 02:56:00 PM »

it's working.  im ftp-ing to the xbox. only in ava though for somereason evox doesnt show anything but it connects.  it took me a long time but i finally got it.  i removed the metal shielding from the box when i soldered as you guys said it's not needed but now when i have cables near the back of the xbox and depending how it's setup i got white lines moving across the screen . it takes alot of moving and wire placing to get a good picture. well thats for another thread, thanks for all your help guys.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]