xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How Do I Change My Xbox Mac Address?  (Read 21 times)

project722

• Archived User
How Do I Change My Xbox Mac Address?
« on: February 10, 2005, 08:43:00 PM »

You cant change the MAC address in evox or the MS dash permantely, you will have to power cycle the cable/Dsl modem to erase the MAC associated with your PC. Then go straight from the modem to xbox. A better way would be to buy a router that supports MAC cloning. You should call your ISP and raise hell for doing that.

project722

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 08:43:00 PM »

You cant change the MAC address in evox or the MS dash permantely, you will have to power cycle the cable/Dsl modem to erase the MAC associated with your PC. Then go straight from the modem to xbox. A better way would be to buy a router that supports MAC cloning. You should call your ISP and raise hell for doing that.

project722

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 08:44:00 PM »

Seedz

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2005, 09:33:00 PM »

Thanks for the help bro.  I tried to raise hell to them many of times, as Im sure many other people in my area have.  MediaCom is a complete monopoly where I live, so they can pretty much do anything they want.  Thanks anyways tho.