xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Secret Fix Codes  (Read 436 times)

neotrin2000

• Archived User
Secret Fix Codes
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2004, 07:05:00 PM »

No offense to you manhunt (or anyone else in the community), but I'd rather not give out the serial number.  The only reason why is because I'm to new the XBOX Scene and don't know what ALL can be done with these serial numbers.

I do know when you give M$ this serial number they can pull up all sorts of info on you (If you registered the XBOX with them). I know this because he was reading back to me my address ect to verf I am the owner of this machine.  

So all someone would have to do is call M$, ask the right questions and get all the info they want about me.  I know no one here would do this, but some "Lurkers" up to no good, just might.

celinedrules

• Archived User
Secret Fix Codes
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2004, 07:39:00 PM »

Well if you register your xbox then they have your serial number anyways. But you don't have to register your product to call MS either.

sheik124

• Archived User
Secret Fix Codes
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2004, 07:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(MANHUNT @ Dec 28 2004, 06:29 PM)
THE FOUND CODE

Vayate

• Archived User
Secret Fix Codes
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2004, 09:14:00 PM »

I've known of the reformat code for some timke now. Last I checked, the code itself was partiicular to your Xbox (possibly generated by serial number, but that's just my speculation). Why the devil is this still being discussed?

Pyro0623

• Archived User
Secret Fix Codes
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2004, 05:37:00 AM »

I seriously can't see this code fixing much at all, the only thing i can see it fixing is a full hard disk or cache corruption, nothing more.

neotrin2000

• Archived User
Secret Fix Codes
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2004, 07:32:00 AM »

IMHO any little bit of informatin helps.  I for one am glad I found this post.  I mean I might need it in the future when I've rented so many games and have alot of game saves taking up room on my hd and I dont want to go through the troubles of deleting them one by one.

Just enter the code, and it's done

Itsgonnarain

• Archived User
Secret Fix Codes
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2004, 08:23:00 AM »

i just called them and said that i have error 21 with english only and they gave me this code: A, Y, A, R, X, L

P.S. I have kernal 5713

MANHUNT

• Archived User
Secret Fix Codes
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2004, 07:30:00 PM »

Anyone else who knows of any other types of codes or know what some codes are please post them here.

neotrin2000

• Archived User
Secret Fix Codes
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2004, 08:08:00 PM »

You know, in order to really determine if these codes are XBOX Specific, I think the best way to do this is to not only post the Code but to also post:

1. Mfg Date
2. Kernel
3. POSITIVE XBOX version (I.E Ver 1.6)

With that said here is my Info.

Mfg Date: August 21st 2004
Kernel: 5868
Xbox Version: Ver 1.6
Code: Y - UP - Y - A - A

However I SERIOUSLY Doubt they go by Kernel because they don't even ask for the Kernel Info when you call them up.  They only ask for Serial Number.  My guess is they go by Mfg Date.  They can get the Mfg Date from you serial number.  Even if the Serial Number doesn't identify the Mfg Date.  For the purpose of keeping detailed records I'm sure they have a Data Base of which XBOX serial numbers rolled off the assembly line on which date.  

I also think that each xbox that rolled out on the Mfg Date has the same code.  For example all the XBOX's that rolled out on August 21st 2004 has the same code as my XBOX.

MANHUNT

• Archived User
Secret Fix Codes
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2004, 09:27:00 PM »

Thats what I have been saying they would not go by kernal # because what most people have reported is they dont ask for it they only ask for your serial # which can tell alot about your xbox.

topgun1

• Archived User
Secret Fix Codes
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2004, 04:04:00 PM »

were did you guy ssay you got the error because i think this might fix my xbox

topgun1

• Archived User
Secret Fix Codes
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2004, 06:12:00 PM »

so i just tell them i had error 21 at one time because if you have an error you cant get to you m$ dash right.

SpudGunMan

• Archived User
Secret Fix Codes
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2005, 04:56:00 AM »

interesting - but i fail to see how this is usefull still.

neotrin2000

• Archived User
Secret Fix Codes
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2005, 07:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(xokia @ Jan 7 2005, 03:27 PM)
Why would they need to ask you for your kernel number? What makes you think they need you to tell them this info? You even just stated "they only ask for your serial # which can tell alot about your xbox" If they kept detail manufacturing information I am sure they know what kernel is in what box. All you have to do is provide the serial number and all the tracking info about the box pops up. I'd be even willing to bet they know the serial number to the dvd drive that is supposed to be in your box.

Someone flash a different kernel to there box and see if the code they were given still works.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK* ... Hello!? McFly!?  Thats what we've been saying this whole time, is that they do not need your Kernel number.  It's even quoted in your quote...please observe,

Thats what I have been saying they would not go by kernal # because

The above quote was from MANHUNT

jrau

• Archived User
Secret Fix Codes
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2005, 10:52:00 PM »

contra is awesome, but SuperC may be sweeter.
Pages: 1 2 [3]