xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Evox Is Not Doing Anything For The Fucking Gay Clo  (Read 228 times)

makaveli91

• Archived User
Evox Is Not Doing Anything For The Fucking Gay Clo
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2004, 11:13:00 PM »

I work for a Hydro Company..  And i'm there just to make sure there's no one coming onto the property... We got all this technological equipment to use... Like when someone comes to the gate or perimeter fence, the 3 closest cameras zoom in on them automatically... And they can determine if its human or an animal..... Its a bomb ass job....  I did my whole case mod and other case mods for other people when i'm here...

w4NN4b_m0dD3r

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2004, 06:28:00 AM »

It's ok man... anyway, I could get to the ms dash now, but that does not solve the problem. I was using the x2 4981.06, now I'm using 4983.06, because this has a time hack feature, except the xbe that comes in the zip file to enable this option, when it is loading on slayer's evox, it never loads......... what now? If you don't know, is there a tool for the pc that can fix the clock check on the 4983.06 bios?

Thanks in advance

JonnyBoy123 and overdriven: What are you laughing at? The first post on this thread?

w4NN4b_m0dD3r

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2004, 06:32:00 AM »

biggrin.gif

w4NN4b_m0dD3r

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2004, 09:06:00 AM »

biggrin.gif And they should also be read only.

Well, anybody have an answer to my post:
is there a tool for the pc that can fix the clock check on the 4983.06 bios?

w4NN4b_m0dD3r

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2004, 09:20:00 AM »

Wow, I thought we were cool, man. And what does tbh mean?

w4NN4b_m0dD3r

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2004, 09:49:00 AM »

QUOTE (stu69)
Fuck off you obviously have a small penis.

Fucking scrote sucking prick go and blow a goat and stop being a cock.

Well well, look what we have here. This is farrrrrrr way more immature than what I did. And my post wasn't really immature, it was angriness.

stu69

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2004, 10:32:00 AM »

huh.gif

thefly03

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2004, 10:41:00 AM »

Anyway, Xbox-scene should have a "Most Obscene Posts" thread, where the most obscene posts (no shit) are put there. I think mine would qualify, lol. biggrin.gif And they should also be read only.

Echoing what someone else said, the name of this "Most Obscene Posts" thread could also be "I'm 13 years old and I have the I'm pissed off at my father syndrome" thread.  Seriously....how do you expect to get any respect at all with posting crap like that?  You made yourself look like a fool.

w4NN4b_m0dD3r

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2004, 10:44:00 AM »

QUOTE (stu69 @ Dec 11 2004, 02:35 PM)
Me? Immature..

Never. huh.gif

Look at the quotes from my last post.

w4NN4b_m0dD3r

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2004, 10:46:00 AM »

QUOTE (thefly03 @ Dec 11 2004, 02:44 PM)

Echoing what someone else said, the name of this "Most Obscene Posts" thread could also be "I'm 13 years old and I have the I'm pissed off at my father syndrome" thread.  Seriously....how do you expect to get any respect at all with posting crap like that?  You made yourself look like a fool.

Dude, chill, I am not 13, I'm 15. And what the fuck is father syndrome? I know it's an example. Pplease don'tr flame me, I just have anger management and everything in my life goes wrong. if most things went right, I wouldn't be like this.

thefly03

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2004, 10:58:00 AM »

"I'm pissed off at my father syndrome" is exactly what it says.  And in regards to you believing that everything in your life goes wrong, everyone has problems.  They don't deal with them by making a complete ass of themselves on a public message board.  I can guarantee you at 15, your life is only going to get harder, especially when you exhibit yourself in the manner you did earlier.  And I don't think I'm the one that needs to chill out.  It's an XBOX.  It's not a matter of life and death.

w4NN4b_m0dD3r

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2004, 12:35:00 PM »

sad.gif

And I know it's just an xbox, not death or whatever, it's just because I bought Xenium Ice as part of my christmas present, and I barely get any money. I mean, I'm really into this shit man! I get $7 allowance a week. I get deductions for saying damn and hell!! I have no job. My parents do not buy anything for me, I have to buy it all by myself.(except for clothes, food, etc.).  And I get only $100 for christmas and birthday. It's a pain in the ass to keep rebooting the thing after like 20 boots, holding the d0 wire onto the d0 point, taking it off, switching the recovery switch, unplugging the xbox, plugging it back in, until it boots up correctly. See? THat's only one thing and look how much of a hassle it is. I just wanna play a fucking game without doing all of that shit. SO don't say I am a complete ass while I might look like it, but I am not. I just wanna be friends, ok?

thefly03

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2004, 12:49:00 PM »

I get deductions for saying damn and hell!!

And as for that, perhaps you wouldn't get so many deductions if you practiced what your parents are trying to teach you all the time, including posting on forums.

Pyro0623

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2004, 07:06:00 PM »

And I know it's just an xbox, not death or whatever, it's just because I bought Xenium Ice as part of my christmas present, and I barely get any money. I mean, I'm really into this shit man! I get $7 allowance a week. I get deductions for saying damn and hell!! I have no job. My parents do not buy anything for me, I have to buy it all by myself.(except for clothes, food, etc.). And I get only $100 for christmas and birthday. It's a pain in the ass to keep rebooting the thing after like 20 boots, holding the d0 wire onto the d0 point, taking it off, switching the recovery switch, unplugging the xbox, plugging it back in, until it boots up correctly. See? THat's only one thing and look how much of a hassle it is. I just wanna play a fucking game without doing all of that shit. SO don't say I am a complete ass while I might look like it, but I am not. I just wanna be friends, ok?

Dude, you're 15, your parents are probably trying to teach you that you can't just get everything handed to you all the time. maybe you should stop trying to "hax0rz j00r b0><" because you can't afford to Buy the games you wanna play.

If you can't afford to fix it if it fucks up, don't fuck with it.

a2002adam

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2004, 07:59:00 PM »

i think u shud leave the kid alone, he was getting frustrated and he didnt offend anyone with what he said. i thought it was pretty funny. lighten up, get away from ur computer for, i dont know, a seond or 2, and live a little, life isn't all rules - and wen it is, they're there to be broken, just look at what you've done to ur xbox...
Pages: 1 [2] 3