xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: True Or Not True?  (Read 55 times)

Rylinkus

• Archived User
True Or Not True?
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2004, 04:22:00 PM »

Check out the pinned tutorials at the top of the main page. The NooB guide to everything seems like the one to check out.

The chips generally are lined up with points on the board and screwed in place. Unless you drag the pins on the chip across your Xbox mobo, you cannot hurt your xbox. Check out the solderless options and install guides on www.xbox-scene.com. Im sure it will give you a btter feel for the process.

InfernO8

• Archived User
True Or Not True?
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2004, 04:47:00 PM »

QUOTE (Unemployable @ Apr 25 2004, 08:00 PM)
lol Inferno iam not making money out of this, iam a kid myself who doesnt have parents who can buy him games that cost $50 each.. so iam trying to find options that would help me out.. why would i myself who playes games all the time pay $50 which i dont have, ( dont even have a job) when i can try doing stuff like ug uys.. do.. dont even say stuff like that man.. u sitting there probably with 100 or maybe more copied games in ur house and saying something like that..
thats terrible

i have had 4 games for my xbox for about 1 year now. and i can't buy games so i rent. them.. now i saved up some cash to buy a couple of games or invest it in something better, like modding my xbox.

On a 40 gig laugh.gif yah ok

Anyway as Rylinkus has been saying...you cannot damage your xbox with a solderless chip unless you are reckless...just be gentle and absolutely nothing can go wrong.

InfernO8

• Archived User
True Or Not True?
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2004, 05:40:00 PM »

Check your PM's
Pages: 1 [2]