xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Im A Newb  (Read 78 times)

JesusFreak2o2

• Archived User
Im A Newb
« on: August 21, 2003, 09:10:00 PM »

You Can Download EvoX and Use An App. That Allows You To Edit Halo Mapps. I Dont Know Much More Than That.

deadly

• Archived User
Im A Newb
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2003, 09:16:00 PM »

Install trainers..and map editing...If u just want it for halo editing just install either font or audio exploit......

ivans_dc

• Archived User
Im A Newb
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2003, 09:19:00 PM »

you can do anything that your abilities allow you to, so if you don't know anything about editing data, you can't do sqwat, if you know some you can get mods from somewhere and apply them to your games, if you know enough you can make you own saves , and do stuff like make the health stop going down, increase the jump hight by a lot, make vehicals fly, make weapons, shot strange things, like MC's, or other weapns projectiles, you can make a new gun if you want, Ex. the flame thrower... you can make it so you have the whole game betten, you can be a different person than the MC, you can makeall the marines MCs with his abilies too. you can make all the hogs in the game into banshees, maybe not in multiplyer but anywhere else, you can do anything.. if your interesed in seeing some of these thing done (not how to do them ) but pics of them done, pm me, cause i don't want to put  a link here.

P.S i am modding my xbox and will soon have the POWER

Videogamebuyer14

• Archived User
Im A Newb
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2003, 09:22:00 PM »

OMG. Read it.... There's like a thousand fucking pages on it.

trevlenOO6

• Archived User
Im A Newb
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2003, 09:27:00 PM »

biggrin.gif