xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Pogo Pin Xecuter Lite +  (Read 206 times)

phamtasm

• Archived User
Pogo Pin Xecuter Lite +
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2003, 08:21:00 AM »

QUOTE (asp_datalok10 @ Jun 4 2003, 10:20 AM)
Actually one more problem...the 1.1 box is working fine w/ the chip but the 1.0 box keeps fragin. It restarts 3X and then stays on blinking red/green. Each restart has descending beep. What the heck does this mean? Screen is blank as well. Take the chip off and ms screen works, why not Cromwell?

Thats a sign that your d0 is working but the other pins arent aligned correctly.  remove it and realign it....sorry thats what you gotta do.

as for contact with a d0 is concerned I just decided to extend the d0 contact point.  I did that like this here: http://forums.xbox-s...=ST&f=3&t=60333

asp_datalok10

• Archived User
Pogo Pin Xecuter Lite +
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2003, 11:08:00 AM »

Well 2 days later I'm halfway done. This was my first post and starting point on mods. I've got both 1.0 and 1.1 xbox with new x2 bios, Evox on HD, and all files on both backed up. I plan on upgrading HD, installing apps, and loading with media files tommorow. That should do it for now. Thx everyone for your help. Thats D0 point was a doozy with pogo pins. I'd go w/ solder next time. I'm afraid I'm going to kick/bump my xbox and screw up that d0 point again. lol
Pages: 1 [2]