xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Where To Get A Samsung Drive  (Read 59 times)

lordvader129

• Archived User
Where To Get A Samsung Drive
« on: May 29, 2003, 10:15:00 PM »

ok, my xbox crapped out on me, and rather than paying M$ 100 dollrs to fix it i just bought a used one for 150 and plan on selling the old one for parts, i was kinda hoping too that i would get a samsung drive, well, no luck, anyway, the new (used) box freezes alot on games that i bought used (they have more scratches than ones ive had and taken care off, pfft, some people) anyway, ive decided i want to replace the drive so i was wondering if anyone knows where i can obtain an original xbox samsung drive, ive seen them on ebay now and then for around 100, the price doesnt bother me but i would like to know if theres anywehre i could get it cheaper, plus avaind the possiblity of bein goutbid at the last second (it happens to me alot, lol, i was 9 freaking seconds away from a WD 120 gig HD for 75 dollars, but that has nothing to do with my xbox so ill just hit the post button)

kkattfish

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2003, 10:19:00 PM »

$100 seems common for those drives, have you checked the buy/sell forum, i think i saw some for sale there today.   beerchug.gif

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2003, 10:24:00 PM »

lol, im such a newb, i didnt know there was a buy/sell forum, thanks

kkattfish

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2003, 10:25:00 PM »

no problem, it's often a good place to browse just to see what's on there.    beerchug.gif