xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Vob File Merging  (Read 148 times)

DUMB

• Archived User
Vob File Merging
« on: April 01, 2003, 08:01:00 AM »

as file stacking with xbmp sucks  i haved tryed merging the vob files .i have dvd decripter and made my film in four vob files i got a another program that MERGES the vob files this works .but to merge all the files it means i need twice the hd space on my pc which i really dont have no matter what i delete . is there a way of taking the files from the dvd and merging them strait away with out doubling the files .

screamer69

• Archived User
Vob File Merging
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2003, 12:43:00 PM »

when u ripp the dvd to ur hd why dont u demulti plex the audio and vid and dont split files under settings set it to what ever size u want or dont split ( xp,2k) the just when its finished ripping (leaving out subs 2.0 DD , etc ) you will have 2 files ?????.m2v and ???.ac3

just multi plex and there u go one film  one file

hope this helps u out

DUMB

• Archived User
Vob File Merging
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2003, 02:47:00 PM »

i thank you for your advice but it seems a bit much to handle .i refrase  my question what program can merge the files strait from the dvd i have dvd decripter all ready. but it makes multible vobs of the same film split up which is very  annoying as i find seeing a blue screen only for a few seconds spoils the film some what.

opjose

• Archived User
Vob File Merging
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2003, 08:40:00 PM »

Eh, what's the problem with File Stacking?

I stream BIN/CUE's and only get a momentary pause during transitions.

LepPpeR

• Archived User
Vob File Merging
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2003, 08:42:00 PM »

visit www.dvdrhelp.com or doom9.com for information on VOB Merge.