xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Tsop Flashing A 1.0 Xbox With Limited Resources  (Read 85 times)

xboxmods2977

• Recovered User
Tsop Flashing A 1.0 Xbox With Limited Resources
« on: October 07, 2009, 08:15:00 PM »

Your options are simple:

Buy or borrow a modchip for the unmodded box long enough to flash the TSOP. OR

Hotswap the unmodded xbox's HD to a PC and copy the save exploit to xbox HD (dangerous) OR

Build a USB adapter for xbox, download the save exploit and FTP to modded box, copy save from modded box to a usb key drive (if you don't have one, borrow one from someone) using the MS dash, and finally, copy save from usb drive to unmodded xbox using MS dash.

poseoff

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 10:34:00 PM »

Can anyone here confirm that i can use X2-5035 512k on an initial TSOP flash using the 007 exploit, again no real clear answers, ive read that raincoat 0.7 will auto resize, ive read that i need to resize the bios bin using XBTool before. any clear answer?

xboxmods2977

• Recovered User
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 12:17:00 AM »

I haven't used raincoat 0.7 so I couldn't help with that. There is a tool written for older xecuter modchips called x2 bios maker that will take a 512k bios and double it to 1mb. This is what I always used.

EDIT: and Yes, the 5035 is fine for your TSOP as long as it is the right size ^^

poseoff

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 10:39:00 PM »

xboxmods2977 and lorddaddy84  thanks for the advice and support. i finally got the beast done, with a bit of solder here and there, a jerry rigged usb to xbox connector, an exploit or two, and your help.

Thanks again!!