xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Memory Card Mod On My Pc!  (Read 78 times)

FooFIGHTERR

• Archived User
Memory Card Mod On My Pc!
« on: June 12, 2004, 05:35:00 PM »

OK i am trying to get my Xbox modded!!! (who isent!!) and any way I am too cheap to buy a mod chip so I have been looking at Exploits.  I happen to own Mech Assault.  So I have dessided to use the Mech Assault exploit.  To do this I need a modded xbox to transfer the gamesaaved file from my PC to my xbox. WELL if i had a modded Xbox i would not need to do the exploit!!! Any way i was thinking there should be a way to hook up a memory card slot onto my computer right?  If u can hook up an xbox controller port why not a memory card port!!  SO I was hopeing that some one has done this prosedure and could tell me what i will have to do to do this!!!  I do have acsess to a cortroller that i could take apart and scavange any parts need I just need to now which ones and what to do with them!  So if you now how to do this please reply!!  <

Helios

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2004, 06:11:00 PM »

From what I know you cant hook an xbox memory card into a PC and get it to work... There is something called Mega X Key or something that I am pretty sure works on PC and Xbox but I am probably mistaken  <

SnakeSolid

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2004, 06:14:00 PM »

you could ask someone in here, I mean I'm sure that someone in this forum lives arround your house. or what you can do (don't really know if it works) is get Action Replay or Mega X key (not sure about that either) and get it to work.......anyway. Hope this helps  <

pimpmaul69

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2004, 04:50:00 PM »

yes you can use a microsot brand memory card...first off you take the breakaway dongle on a controller and cut off the end and get a usb cable and ut it..use the end that plugs into the pc and wire red to red green to green black to black etc to the dongle and cut off the yellow wire on the dongle...then you d/l xctrl drivers for the controller and get the action replay for xbox software from codejunkies websit..then hook up the controller without the mem card in and it will look for drivers..on the controller it puts in 2 drivers on the firs choose drivers from specific location and go to the xctrl driver in the xctrl folder then let windows search for the second one automatically..then plug in the ms memory card and choose to install from specific location and got to the action replays driver folder and the use the action replay prog to install xploit..remember you have to put it in the saves folder of the action replay prog  <