xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox V1.0 Fragged  (Read 98 times)

gtasaif

• Archived User
Xbox V1.0 Fragged
« on: October 05, 2006, 03:12:00 AM »

do u solder each wire on the point are they just regular wires guyz?

LiquidICE

• Archived User
Xbox V1.0 Fragged
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 05:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(gtasaif @ Oct 5 2006, 04:19 AM) View Post

do u solder each wire on the point are they just regular wires guyz?

What? huh.gif

caster420

• Archived User
Xbox V1.0 Fragged
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 05:20:00 PM »

I would have to say its most likely not your tsop.  Have you double checked everything on the board to ensure proper connections?  

What does your second post mean?

Caster.

gtasaif

• Archived User
Xbox V1.0 Fragged
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 07:37:00 AM »

aaaaaaaah what im saying is should i do the 3 wire trick i mean i dun c anything rong with mobo or power supply nothing smoking like otherppl nvidia chips smokin up mines running fine just fragged for sum reason main reason for opening my xbox was cuzit heated up i had to put artic silver 5 and a new fan bule cathode with pink neon fan works fine everything does i dunno what could be it it was the first time i had to take the motherboard out of the box though it's looks fine no connecters broken nothing like that completly alrite

Movax

• Recovered User
Xbox V1.0 Fragged
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 08:34:00 AM »

If you have never soldered before, then don't try it. Are you certain you didn't spill any arctic silver anywhere? It's not supposed to be conductive, but it can be capacitive, which can still cause problems.

Suggestion: Find someone near you (via xbox scene forums) who knows what they are doing to fix it for you. And for God's sake, learn to punctuate. The shift key and periods are your friends.

And cross posting ....tisk  ohmy.gif
http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=552760

gtasaif

• Archived User
Xbox V1.0 Fragged
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 03:11:00 PM »

i want my mommy  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

i wil try to check heatsinks and reprt back later i already got a crystal case a fan a goddman sp cell to mod but not a working xbox shit that funny sotty for puncutain i have firsefox 2.0 and i see lots of red squigly line just dun wanna be bothered fix it biggrin.gif