xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 1.1 Xbox Was Softmodded And Tsop On Top Of It  (Read 50 times)

Iloveanime

• Archived User
1.1 Xbox Was Softmodded And Tsop On Top Of It
« on: April 11, 2006, 12:37:00 AM »

The bios I made 1mb through xbtool. anyway I think it was softmodded with krazie's uxe but I can't remember off hand. I origanlly softmodded the xbox for a quick and easy mod. Then I came across a 120 gig hd I wanted to install that could not lock so I was in a delema I was low on cash and couldn't get a new hd etc so I just was like tsop cheap does not need to lock. ok So I soldered the right points etc this is a ST chip if I'm right and a 1.1 mobo bridged the connections on the top and bottom fairly easy. I loaded up 007 raincoat with the bios etc it was raincoat v 7 everything went fine then I turned on boot up screen really nice but just a long black screen afterwords. I used a bootdisk like evoxhd or something to get a ip I connect and the dashboard on C was cleared so I installed unleashed X and put the default.xbe renamed to avalaunch.xbe. and still nothing because in xbtool I did not rename the 3 names I could have for dashboards. anyway I have tried with different dashes always getting the black screen now finally I get the error screen from super fo. Um also I tried loading exploits off memory card would still load raincoat since it still on the hd also tried mech and gets black screen. If anyone can help that would be apprciated thanks Nick

p.s the ST chip I am refering to the chip right above the lpc. thanks

JrracinFan8

• Archived User
1.1 Xbox Was Softmodded And Tsop On Top Of It
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 05:19:00 PM »

FTP into your hdd and try renaming avalaunch.xbe to evoxdash.xbe.