xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Trouble Flashing Tsop  (Read 33 times)

whooler

• Archived User
Trouble Flashing Tsop
« on: March 08, 2004, 11:44:00 AM »

i had a bad TSOP flash and my box was dead for a while - it just blinked red-green, no signal on TV. i bought aladdin adv32 and it boots off the new modchip and works fine. now, is there anyway i can reflash my onboard bios so that i can use my aladdin only as a backup !? i tried doing this and whenever i try to flash the bios, only aladdin is detected and none of the proggys i tried detect my onboard bios at all. i booted with D0 grounded => bypass on board and boot from aladdin. now i pull out D0 from ground once X logo comes up. after loading evox i try to flash and it says the bios is ST### - (that on my aladdin thing). how do i get my program to selectively pick my onboard bios and flash that alone ?! i tried messing around with evox.ini - dint help ! and, i know for sure - 1000% that the points on the board are soldered correct.

thanks in advance,

lordvader129

• Archived User
Trouble Flashing Tsop
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2004, 11:55:00 AM »

you can TRY the evox TSOP d.6, but it probably wont work if your TSOP is completely hosed, other than that theres no way to fix with a an LPC chip, just a 29-wire job