xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Have A Modchip, But Taking It Off, Want Tsop Flash  (Read 65 times)

spicymeatball911

• Archived User
Have A Modchip, But Taking It Off, Want Tsop Flash
« on: February 26, 2004, 06:20:00 PM »

Hey,
  Sorry for my naivety and for any redundance this causes you but all the tutorials I can find deal with flashing an unmodded xbox. Right now, my xbox is completley modded, locked HD, Evox, all the fun apps, a few other dashs, alot of good stuff. It is modded using an XBIT chip flash with the new 4981.06 bios. Everythign works perfect but I am trading my xbit and will be without my modchip for a month. Having given my games to my brother in a different college, I want to access my HD game backups.

I know I've been rambling, but bottom line is I want to flash my xbox's bios I guess with a 1 MB 4981.06 (I have a verison 1.0 xbox). I see that most tutorials ask for groundning wires and soldering wires. Right now my mod chip is in though. I was wondering first of all if I could run evox with a cleanmotherboard with no soldering done to it. Also I want to know How I would go about doing this the easiest way using evox or whatnot?

Thank you very very much, sorry all the tutorials I've read involve a clean xbox, just wondering if it is easier with a fully modded.

doi

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 06:51:00 PM »

WHAT?
first ftp your e/udata   to your comp (that is your game saves)
next (1) do you have your original hd or you are (2) using it with evox on it?
if  #2 then use slayers to rebuild original retail hd
ok now take mobo out and solder the 2 points one on top one on bottom
now flash you onboard chip , i used the 007 agent under fire with raincoat
now reinstall evox , ftp udata back into e/ :blink:  

spicymeatball911

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2004, 08:11:00 PM »

Forget, i realize I should be in the dashboard forum, and I shouldn't flash the TSOP. Thanks for helping though.

Yuyu

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2004, 07:16:00 AM »

QUOTE (spicymeatball911 @ Feb 27 2004, 12:04 AM)
Forget, i realize I should be in the dashboard forum, and I shouldn't flash the TSOP. Thanks for helping though.

NO dude your in the right place. It would be nice if someone woul write a tutorial on this... Anyways, install a font expoit, which, there is a file in the "usual place" that has the ont hack seperated into folders for you to transfer to your xbox... REmove the modchip, make sure the font hack works... Ok now solder up the points for your MOBO and then add a bios and the flash settings to your evox.ini... THen flash the tsop with evox, while running it with the font exploit... Now that your tsop is flashed you cna remove the font exploit, because the TSOP bios will load your unsigned dashboard of choice...

I know this is quick but I'm at UNI right now in class, would be great if someone would write a better written tutorial on this... Hope you kinda understand what I'm saying though...

-YUYU

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2004, 09:31:00 AM »

QUOTE (Yuyu @ Feb 27 2004, 11:09 AM)
It would be nice if someone woul write a tutorial on this...

i said i would, and i did :)

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=177587

youll liek a flashed TSOP alot more than using an exploit

Yuyu

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2004, 09:52:00 AM »

QUOTE (lordvader129 @ Feb 27 2004, 01:24 PM)
QUOTE (Yuyu @ Feb 27 2004, 11:09 AM)
It would be nice if someone woul write a tutorial on this...

i said i would, and i did :)

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=177587

youll liek a flashed TSOP alot more than using an exploit

Awsome glad to see someone finally got around to doing it, I guess lookformebe posted in the tutorials section and I never noticed  :ph34r:  Oh well, great work as usual vader, glad to see you included the raincoat also so in case evo-x will not flash your chip...

-YuYu