xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 07 Which Version Works  (Read 73 times)

haris786

• Archived User
07 Which Version Works
« on: February 26, 2004, 03:25:00 PM »

hi
i just wanted to ask all you pro's out there that which version of the 007 game (auf)
works and can load the raincoat. i live in australia  i have falshed 4 xboxeb 1, 1.0
2,1.1's,
and one 1.2 but i rented the game and  flashed them and the version i rented was not a platnum version
so i am thinking about buying my own copy
so can anyone tell me which version works? and can sucessfully flash tsop using the raincoat 0.7

Regards, Haris

lordvader129

• Archived User
07 Which Version Works
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 03:35:00 PM »

any non paltinum version works, older platinum versions also work, new ones dont, anythign you buy in a store now is probably gonna be the patched one, you cna check a used game store maybe, try to find a non-plat

there is a way to tell teh working plats from non-working, it has to do with the serial numbers, its in someones sig, but i cant find it at the moment

yo umight also want to consider mechassault or splinter cell, although MA is patched now to, splinter cell will work with any version

DaShiZNiT

• Archived User
07 Which Version Works
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2004, 05:17:00 PM »

yeah the only way to tell is the actual disc ID number

1448517 on the DVD
1448521 on the case
works

haris786

• Archived User
07 Which Version Works
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2004, 11:14:00 PM »

hi all
i went out to k-mart (i live in australia) and bought a new copy of 007 auf classic and when i loaded it the light turned orange and i herd the weird noises. so now i got a copy which works i have not flsashed any xboxes with it yet!!!!!