xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 007auf Raincoat 0.51 Gamesave Package ~xmdt  (Read 77 times)

wd-40

• Archived User
007auf Raincoat 0.51 Gamesave Package ~xmdt
« on: January 14, 2004, 08:06:00 PM »

I havn't had time to make the .pdf tutorial yet but, here is something that should help a bit more for those that need it.

Sorry about the tutorial.  If there needs to be, I think we could just clean up the pinned articles already and change them or just re-make them as some of the information is out-of-date, and I think that's the confusion getting brought to people.  Some say here and here, where the next article say's, only here and over there.  I could understand what all the confusion is about, when you got a few people saying different things and articles showing different points.  As none of us want to get the 2 blink green, red/green flashing effect.

Anywhoot!  I'm sure it will get straightened out shortly for everybody.  Got questions or it's your first time?  Just ask!  It's better to be safe than sorry later.  That goes for everything in life, as well...

<cough.. cough>

./edited   why the heck does this board uncap characters at times in the topic?  makes it look stupid... LOL!  Suppose to be :

007AUF Raincoat Revised Gamesave Package ~XMdT

This gamesave was created from the original raincoat 0.5 with additions added as advised and packaged and fully tested, which some people call here at xs 0.51.

This post has been edited by wd-40: Jan 15 2004, 04:21 AM