xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Xbox Live Flashed Tsop ?  (Read 175 times)

smokeingit

• Archived User
Xbox Live Flashed Tsop ?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2003, 10:13:00 AM »

NO your missing the point... i never said they cant check. i simply said they dont check. Let me get on live with my modded TSOP.... GUESS WHAT NO ISSUES!!! hell they can check what files are in your HD or simply see if a F drive is in use. but they dont... simple no?

luma

• Archived User
Xbox Live Flashed Tsop ?
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2003, 06:15:00 AM »

i know this might be hard to understand, but nexus is dead nuts right on.

MS can check all 1024k of the bios - but if you've tied a18 and a19 - THERE'S NOTHING THEY CAN DO IN SOFTWARE TO EXAMINE ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE CURRENT 256K BANK.  you've disabled the ability for the xbox to address the other 3 banks, and it will look like 1 1024k image with 4 copies of whatever image you've selected.

xbox live DOES check all 1024k.  but if you've performed a hardware mod that let's YOU control the address pins instead of the xbox, when xbox live does it's check it will find 4 copies of the retail BIOS, just like it expects.

before anyone posts saying this is bullsh!t, please take a moment to learn 1st semester digital electronics before making yourself look like a fool.

m00_head

• Archived User
Xbox Live Flashed Tsop ?
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2003, 06:31:00 PM »

What is the bios called you use, that gets you on live, im planning on flashing/splitting my TSOP soon, and wanted to know what the origonal bios im using is called, all i can find is 1mb ones.
Pages: 1 [2]