xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Who Is Still Waiting For A Xenium Gold?  (Read 68 times)

JonBOY

• Archived User
Who Is Still Waiting For A Xenium Gold?
« on: April 20, 2006, 10:35:00 PM »

waitng on two GOLD SPs. Ordered them through Divineo back on the 25 th March 2006. I understand though that delay on the GOLDs is not the fault of whichever reseller any one person has decided to buy through. Everytime any of the resellers receive a shipment of the chips from the manufacturer (in china), they're lucky if they receive enough to fill all the back orders.

Looking at divineo, they announced that they have just recieved their latest shipment and do not expect to be able to fill all the back orders. Hopefully my order will one of the 99% they do expect to fill though  wink.gif

CJLee89

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 10:03:00 AM »

i ordred mine about a week after they went on pre-order on divineo and got mine about a month later....i guess it is b/c i ordered mine really soon?!?!?!!?

chronotrigger681

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 11:51:00 PM »

i ordered from bm mods around 01-28-06 i sent em a email and they are takin forever for my replies how bout you guys??? anyone else havin problems with bm????? everyone else orderd after us and got theirs from other places sooner ?????? i mean come on i hate being last when i was first???

CJLee89

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 01:38:00 PM »

is there a fee to cancel the order?? if not cancel and order from divineo.com! have they already taken the money (check credit card bill statement)?? if they have, ask ur credit card company to investigate fraud...lol

JonBOY

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 07:27:00 PM »

just received shipping confirmation from Divineo myself. Nice.

chronotrigger681

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 04:26:00 PM »

muhaha.gif  i tried to cancel my order from bm mods but they disabled the cancel link damn buttfuckers...so i emailed them tellin them i want to cancel but itll problably be a month before they answer since ive emailed em twice with no response in 2 weeks DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE ORDERING mental note

puffyhair77

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2006, 04:42:00 AM »

i ordered from bmmods dec. 14th so there. do you think you'lll get yours. i havn't gotten mine yet of course. I hate this. they told me numerous times that i would recieve one from the "first shipment" they got. DEC 14th!!!!!!!!!! rediculous. i should get punative contractual damages. I'm not sure if maybe they made the first shipment promise to a lot of people are are for some reason afraid of liability (unlikely) and are waiting for enough to fill all backorders at once or for some reason "team xodus" has stopped doing business with them. Or they have misrepresented their promise of first shipment to me and are being fraudulant. either way there is something going on that ain't kosher. boooo this bullshit all i want is a damn modchip for some fun this summer not a headache with this bullshit.

Divineo Support

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2006, 10:41:00 AM »

Hi,

Divineo.com keep the status of the Xenium Gold and Xenium Gold SP to "Pre-Order" at the moment because the demand for these modchips is very high.

We receive these chips on a regular basis. First come first serve.... If we get 50 ...we ship 50 the next day....etc.... We understand the fact that you want to get your chip as fast as possible and doing everything we can to serve all our customers quickly.

Please email our customer service support if you have any questions

Divineo Support

chronotrigger681

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2006, 02:59:00 PM »

stupid bm mods i cancelled...had to do it by emailing them multiple times through their sites help desk wich requires another username and pass (other than the one u already get on the main page) all a bunch of poo and hard work just to simply cancel ....y not make the cancel link work nooooo too many peeps would cancel then