xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Problem With Xenium Spmice  (Read 166 times)

Folonex

• Archived User
Problem With Xenium Spmice
« on: September 27, 2005, 07:17:00 PM »

Don't thing I am exact on this, but there may have been a lose connection on one of the wires. Maybe the d0 to be exact just to verify is the chip inside (look through the side) the correct colour, ie green or purple whichever one it is.

If not then there is a lose connection.

MystikalSoul

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 07:42:00 PM »

i took everything off and redid it again... took me a while to get the 5 gold wire in because it always comes off... but now i turn it on and then it turns back off then it turn on and flashs green/red... what's goin on?

MystikalSoul

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 08:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(MystikalSoul @ Sep 28 2005, 03:53 AM)
i took everything off and redid it again... took me a while to get the 5 gold wire in because it always comes off... but now everything is where its suppose to and i still get orange flashing!!! what should i do?

MystikalSoul

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 10:46:00 PM »

i spend hours doin this and it does not work... i already cleaned with alcohol, i already tryed fliping the little switch(it turns green but the eject flashs red) ..all the little gold wires are in the holes, i get all 5 red led lights on with out  the chip and with the chip i get 4 on and a bright red light and eject flashs orange and im positive that the pogo pins are inside the LPC bus and i also used the rivits but i still can't get this damn chip to work? is the chip defected or what?

plz help

Folonex

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 03:22:00 AM »

Right on your 1.6 xbox the 4 wires in the board you have, are any of them touching? I had this problem and one of the 3 wires close to eachother was touching, so I had to bend it slightly to get it working correctly. Thats the only problem I can see,.

MystikalSoul

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2005, 11:39:00 AM »

what 4 wires would the be? the gold wires or the pogo pin that needs to go in the LPC bus in the xbox board?

acemilo

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2005, 01:16:00 PM »

Adapter is not alligning, plain and simple.  Your best bet is to have it soldered in.

MystikalSoul

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2005, 04:57:00 PM »

tryed using the rivets on all the holes where theres suppose to have contact and all it does is frag sad.gif turns on and off

Folonex

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2005, 05:19:00 PM »

Having the same problem, it's just annoying to get aligned unless soldered so it doesn't move.

Just keep tyring to align it.

MystikalSoul

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2005, 05:29:00 PM »

u can't really see the second row only the first hole of it... im positive that the first row is alligned because its easily visible so it's gotta be the second row....its really a pain why the hell they say it installs in seconds while i been here for 2 days trying

Folonex

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2005, 05:40:00 PM »

lol, tbh the plastic thing to align it isn't all that good. Because the pins most the time come out of it when pressing it down. Well when the chip isn't ontop and the lights come on can you positivly say none of the 3 close to one another are touching?

Thats your best bet other than the chip being aligned wrong with the black part.

Folonex

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2005, 05:51:00 PM »

OkI just fixed mine, basically take it off put the rivets in the holes where the black part goes wit the d0 wire. Place it back in with the second long chip part and test. If working place the chip on and voila should be fine.

MystikalSoul

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »

hmmm i already have the rivits on all the wholes where theres suppose to be a connection... so u saying just put the black part on... and see if it works and then put the rest of the adpter and chip?

MystikalSoul

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2005, 06:07:00 PM »

smile.gif that cool mine is being a pain it just wont work!! arghhh im about to rip all the hair outta my head lol

Folonex

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2005, 06:20:00 PM »

Right I know exactly what it is...

The black part the end near the screw I bet thats not connecting properly, hapened to mine. the screw wouldn't go tight enough in for it so replaced the screw
Pages: [1] 2