xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: On The 12th Day Of Xmas....  (Read 221 times)

appleguru

• Archived User
On The 12th Day Of Xmas....
« on: January 18, 2005, 07:45:00 PM »

ON THE TWELFTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS

TEAM XODUS GAVE TO ME

TWELVE DRUMMERS DRUMMING

Eleven pipers piping

Ten LEDS lighting

Nine LCDS Dancing

Eight Skryers Skrying

Seven points a-posting

Six great a-wards

Fiiiiive brand new skiiiiins...

Four more features...

Three French pens...

Two cool features...

And a lot of bug fixes in the source tree.

1.6 INSTALL IN UNDER 30 SECONDS:

The twelfth day of Christmas has arrived! The drummers are drumming and we are dancing. We are proud to announce our newest innovation, a fully universal solderless adaptor for ALL versions of the Xbox know to date. We know that most of you will not really bother to read the text until you have admired and studied the video and the pictures, so go ahead, enjoy!

user posted image

1.6 Solderless install in under 30 seconds (by a woman : -), of course) View Video

user posted image

As is customary for us, we will not release all the features and information about this unique adaptor just yet but stay tuned for more info to come. With competitors now scurrying back to their bases trying to copy us once again, we figured we would keep a few aces up our sleeves.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for the support and participation during our 12 Days of Christmas. Entries to competitions are now closed. Once judging has been done winners will be announced in the coming days. Of course this does not mean that news and new features and innovations are over. Far from it. We still have a few surprises yet, so watch this space for more.

w00t!!! biggrin.gif

mb3k

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2005, 07:55:00 PM »

With competitors now scurrying back to their bases trying to copy us once again, we figured we would keep a few aces up our sleeves.

So arrogant, why do they have to poke fun of their competitors like little kiddies?
Let's just wait for the SmartXX solderless adapter...

nagmine

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2005, 07:59:00 PM »

looks pretty cool... but looks pricey also tongue.gif. Anyways im sure this is great for all those people who own a 1.6 .

So arrogant, why do they have to poke fun of their competitors like little kiddies?
Let's just wait for the SmartXX solderless adapter...

hey they are the first to do it.. dosnt that count for something?

acemilo

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2005, 08:04:00 PM »

Damn that looks ghetto, looks worse than the spider chip.  Whats really gonna suck now is all the posts about ppl not being able to install these right.  I can see the topics now, "1.6 Solderless adapter, please help!".  What a crappy time for those of us who help ppl on these boards. blink.gif

appleguru

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2005, 08:08:00 PM »

QUOTE(acemilo @ Jan 18 2005, 10:35 PM)
Damn that looks ghetto, looks worse than the spider chip.  Whats really gonna suck now is all the posts about ppl not being able to install these right.  I can see the topics now, "1.6 Solderless adapter, please help!".  What a crappy time for those of us who help ppl on these boards. blink.gif

mb3k

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2005, 08:09:00 PM »

True  beerchug.gif
I wonder if it's universal for any chip.

Tazwolff

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2005, 08:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(nagmine @ Jan 18 2005, 07:30 PM)
looks pretty cool... but looks pricey also tongue.gif. Anyways im sure this is great for all those people who own a 1.6 .

conc3pt

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2005, 08:12:00 PM »

is it me or in the video.. at the end all the lights aren't on...so..the modchip wouldn't work.. all 5 lights are on..then when she puts the xenium..one of the lights is off (#4)...

mb3k

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2005, 08:14:00 PM »

Wow, I just noticed that too... the 4th light just turned off at the end (I smell trouble in the future).

Elf_Sniper

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2005, 08:17:00 PM »

I'm really glad that this came out, but after that comment, I'm seriously gonna laugh myself silly if the SmartXX adapter comes out before Xodus'.

Technically, Spiderchip was. But since that technically isn't an adapter... I guess it depends on whether your talking about first chip or first adapter.

mrjkwik

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2005, 08:22:00 PM »

oh man.  how old is to here people that just want to bitch and/or flame.  everyone knows they have arrogant advertising.  whoop'dee.  now saying the product is junk yet know ones had their hands on it.  c'mon.  give it a chance.  personally, i dont own a 1.6  due to the install method, and lack of some of the other bios issues and lack of features on older boxes.  

jesus, give it a chance.

Puckster069

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2005, 08:24:00 PM »

"Damn that looks ghetto, looks worse than the spider chip.  Whats really gonna suck now is all the posts about ppl not being able to install these right.  I can see the topics now, "1.6 Solderless adapter, please help!".  What a crappy time for those of us who help ppl on these boards. blink.gif"

"So arrogant, why do they have to poke fun of their competitors like little kiddies?
Let's just wait for the SmartXX solderless adapter.."

Can't possibly be worse then all the lame ass Xecuter and SmartXX fanboys coming in here bitching... its inovative, it prevents major f-ups.... and it was done first.   Who cares if the other guys are "working on it"  they didn't get it done... thats all that matters.  Now please go back to your own forum and ask your people why theres isn't done instead of overloading us with negative crap.

>> Xodus is no more arrogant then the other guys.  They all poke fun at each other, its the nature of the business..

mb3k

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2005, 08:31:00 PM »

I respect your opinion.  I too think Xodus has it's priorities down pat, but it was just the wording of that statment that was lame.

Elf_Sniper

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2005, 08:35:00 PM »

Can't possibly be worse then all the lame ass Xecuter and SmartXX fanboys coming in here bitching... its inovative, it prevents major f-ups.... and it was done first. Who cares if the other guys are "working on it" they didn't get it done... thats all that matters. Now please go back to your own forum and ask your people why theres isn't done instead of overloading us with negative crap.

I don't consider myself a SmartXX fanboy (since I don't own one), but I just read their news once in awhile and I thought they had one working?

I guess I was wrong, sorry wink.gif

I do think it is innovative. I like the whole light up LED thing so you know if they all don't light up, you have more work to do smile.gif

I'll probably get one and try it out for my friend's 1.6 soon.

mrjkwik

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2005, 08:48:00 PM »

>> Xodus is no more arrogant then the other guys. They all poke fun at each other, its the nature of the business..

AMEN.
Pages: [1] 2 3