xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Boycott Of Xenium  (Read 108 times)

Bam_Margera

• Archived User
Boycott Of Xenium
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2004, 10:11:00 PM »

no problems....for me

Intensecure

• Archived User
Boycott Of Xenium
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2004, 10:16:00 PM »

It's a phrase. Don't take it so seriously.

I think he was indulging in irony, and not taking it seriously at all. Of course, neither am I...
For what it is worth, Johnnyvegas has the right to post his opinions, but perhaps should do so in a less aggrieved, and more constructive, fashion.
xFusioNx should get some manners and not go round telling people to fuck off in such a high-handed way wink.gif
stacker69 should learn not to bite back when insulted wink.gif And don't make period jokes  huh.gif
heoko said it best -
Otherwise dont boycott, thats the LAST resort to a company that DOSENT reply to your complaints,

However, this is fuck all to do with me as I don't have a Xenium. I have never installed one either, so I shall now fuck off, put my glasses back on, shut the fuck up, stick a tampon up, change my rag, and crawl back under the stone I crawled out of to make these pointless observations. I love watching other people argue...

wink.gif  wink.gif  wink.gif  rolleyes.gif

xFusioNx

• Archived User
Boycott Of Xenium
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2004, 10:55:00 PM »

QUOTE (Intensecure @ Aug 6 2004, 12:19 AM)
I think he was indulging in irony, and not taking it seriously at all. Of course, neither am I...
For what it is worth, Johnnyvegas has the right to post his opinions, but perhaps should do so in a less aggrieved, and more constructive, fashion.
xFusioNx should get some manners and not go round telling people to fuck off in such a high-handed way wink.gif
stacker69 should learn not to bite back when insulted wink.gif And don't make period jokes  huh.gif
heoko said it best -

However, this is fuck all to do with me as I don't have a Xenium. I have never installed one either, so I shall now fuck off, put my glasses back on, shut the fuck up, stick a tampon up, change my rag, and crawl back under the stone I crawled out of to make these pointless observations. I love watching other people argue...

wink.gif  wink.gif  wink.gif  rolleyes.gif

Hahaha.

Nice.

laugh.gif

el_diablo

• Archived User
Boycott Of Xenium
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2004, 05:29:00 AM »

wink.gif

but im with you man, the chip does all the basic features, but its just an x2.3 with a pretty menu,

nothing special,

now with smartxx and x3, know thats something u can be proud of
Pages: 1 [2]