xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Xenium Os 2.0?  (Read 417 times)

EmperorPsiblade

• Archived User
Xenium Os 2.0?
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2004, 10:57:00 AM »

QUOTE (Puckster069 @ May 11 2004, 12:17 PM)
God I hate fairweather fans, they have no backbone.

heh heh heh.. how about OzXodus fanatics like me?  laugh.gif

true... mc... true...

evoxreloaded

• Archived User
Xenium Os 2.0?
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2004, 11:15:00 AM »

yea it looks as if smartxx is gonna take the lead... too bad for ozxodus.. they just couldnt release as qwik... i guess its also more fun to have multiple small updates rather than one big one so users can have something to play with until the next... thats why im losin it.. just too long to update so its no fun anymore

ex-box

• Archived User
Xenium Os 2.0?
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2004, 03:14:00 PM »

well, i rather they take thier time and get it right. rember that a bad flash and your xemium is toast. i already have one chip with no OS on it that is usless. part of the delay could also be that they are playing with the new 1.6 xbox's that are out there. let them. then the chip is even better for working on the 1.6 first.

also rember that the xenium can render your xbox usless! it has the power to erase your eprom on the fly. i say let them fully test it. i rember when there was a version of MXM that had that power and erased several eproms that first day it was out ruining several xboxes due to a bug.  

No offence to everyone that wants everything "NOW!" but a little patience goes a long way and provide better quality for the customer (thats us).

of course i am waiting on 2.0 myself. i already have MY LCD display and my dremel ready to go and chop a hole on my xbox for the display. i am also looking forward to being able to ftp to my xbox from just the xenium chip and not an evox or avalaunch or mxm boot cd/dvd  

bottom line, 2.0 and beyond sound like it will kick ass. but have a little faith and let them fully test it. i rather someone that can fully betatest it do that then letting them release a pisspoor OS and we betatest it for them possibly resulting in a dead chip or worse. a dead xbox. also, every day we wait, is the possibility of more features being added to the OS.

mike96sc2

• Archived User
Xenium Os 2.0?
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2004, 03:24:00 PM »

QUOTE (ex-box @ May 11 2004, 06:14 PM)
then the chip is even better for working on the 1.6 first.

No offence to everyone that wants everything "NOW!" but a little patience goes a long way and provide better quality for the customer (thats us).

bottom line, 2.0 and beyond sound like it will kick ass...also, every day we wait, is the possibility of more features being added to the OS.

1st part, the xenium works on a 1.6, well cool, but with no bios to support it who cares? I doubt current xenium owners care about 1.6 support with their 1.5 and below xboxes

2nd part, the people want it now because they've been baited for weeks on it, so i think yeah they have a right to want it now especially when there's big news around every corner xenium's pr guy says but there's never anything popping up

3rd part, the only feature that's going to make xos 2.0 kick ass after all the uber-hype is the power for it to brew beer constantly and orally pleasure on demand, short of that's going to be an os-update

ex-box

• Archived User
Xenium Os 2.0?
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2004, 03:28:00 PM »

QUOTE (mike96sc2 @ May 12 2004, 12:24 AM)
uber-hype is the power for it to brew beer constantly and orally pleasure on demand, short of that's going to be an os-update

beer, oral pleasure? shit I want TWO!

Ultima111

• Archived User
Xenium Os 2.0?
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2004, 03:47:00 PM »

lol, come on guys, we all know that smartXX is going to woop Xenium's ass as far as features, i mean honestly like I said before, watch Xenium comes out with their possibly "GROUNDBREAKING" technology with fuckit, and the bread cooker...

Well, I bet you that in less than a week, SmartXX will come out with a new O.S. that has all these new groundbreaking features(in a week, when OzXodus took a 2 months) and probably some GREAT 1337 code, that like does a direct connection to xbins, and downloads and installs a dash to your H.D.(it can be done if they tap into those extra 2 megs...) and flashes itself with a hacked bios...

And then, i will be throwing up, because all OzXodus will do is come out with O.S. v3 3 months later, and it will only have the features SmartXX has.....

I think we all have come to realize that smartXx has become the MUCH better chip, as far as power and memory...and features...

Don't buy a Xenium, buy a SmartXX...I should've listened to that info when someone told me it, I would have a 10x better team, and chip... hey atleast OzXodus can make some lights flash on the Xenium on 1.6 while SXX already has a working o.s.

ex-box

• Archived User
Xenium Os 2.0?
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2004, 05:38:00 PM »

sad.gif )

then again i do see the ability to change the bootup fluber on the fly is the most usless feature yet tongue.gif boy i wonder how long that delayed the X3 tongue.gif in the end the there will be very little differance over all the 4th gen chips once all the OS's catch up to eachother. you just have to see whats is available with each chip, wieght the pros and cons of what you want and buy that one when your ready to get a chip. (if it is in stock tongue.gif )

Puckster069

• Archived User
Xenium Os 2.0?
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2004, 06:01:00 PM »

QUOTE (mike96sc2 @ May 12 2004, 12:24 AM)
3rd part, the only feature that's going to make xos 2.0 kick ass after all the uber-hype is the power for it to brew beer constantly and orally pleasure on demand, short of that's going to be an os-update

Now theres a feature definately worth waiting for!

Master-Chief

• Archived User
Xenium Os 2.0?
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2004, 11:48:00 AM »

QUOTE (Josh Adams @ May 11 2004, 09:22 PM)
Ultima111, I cant believe you have so little faith in what ozxodus are up to.

My guess is you'll be eating those words when V2.0 finally somes out.

Guys, give him a break...

After all, he's only 13 years old! dry.gif

Ultima111

• Archived User
Xenium Os 2.0?
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2004, 07:14:00 AM »

QUOTE (Master-Chief @ May 12 2004, 01:48 PM)
Guys, give him a break...

After all, he's only 13 years old! and hung like a horse...dry.gif

*Bows Down and kisses master-chef's feet* "Oh, great one, please forgive my young age, and stupidity! I do not mean to disgrace you, your majesty, I am sure that you are such a MUCH wiser 13 year old* jester.gif

Umm...a little advice, MC, don't flame someone for their age, when u are the same ag as the person you are flaming, it makes no sense laugh.gif

EmperorPsiblade

• Archived User
Xenium Os 2.0?
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2004, 11:51:00 AM »

QUOTE (Ultima111 @ May 13 2004, 10:14 AM)
*Bows Down and kisses master-chef's feet* "Oh, great one, please forgive my young age, and stupidity! I do not mean to disgrace you, your majesty, I am sure that you are such a MUCH wiser 13 year old* jester.gif

Umm...a little advice, MC, don't flame someone for their age, when u are the same ag as the person you are flaming, it makes no sense laugh.gif

HA! I'm 14!!!!!!

You shutup now....

Either you are with us or against us....

MC is not flaming you for your age... but for your obvious incompetentece and stupidity... You like SmartXX soooooo much????!!! GO POST IN THEIR FORUM!!!!

I know many of they people on OzXodus through IRC.... you shouldn't be so quick to judge....

and don't go around acting like you are a genius...  dry.gif

stupid sev-ie or were you held back?

lookformeb

• Archived User
Xenium Os 2.0?
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2004, 11:55:00 AM »

QUOTE (EmperorPsiblade @ May 13 2004, 02:51 PM)
HA! I'm 14!!!!!!

You shutup now....

Either you are with us or against us....

MC is not flaming you for your age... but for your obvious incompetentece and stupidity... You like SmartXX soooooo much????!!! GO POST IN THEIR FORUM!!!!

I know many of they people on OzXodus through IRC.... you shouldn't be so quick to judge....

and don't go around acting like you are a genius...  dry.gif

stupid sev-ie or were you held back?

Your attitide... less than desirable.  It's people like you who are bogging down the scene...

EmperorPsiblade

• Archived User
Xenium Os 2.0?
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2004, 12:01:00 PM »

Your attitide... less than desirable. It's people like you who are bogging down the scene...

easy for you to say.....  what percentage market share does Xecuter and SmartXX have again compared to OzXodus?

there should be a WHOLE FORUM for all you complainers...

i noticed you EDITED your post.... for what reason i dunno.... dry.gif

marksu

• Archived User
Xenium Os 2.0?
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2004, 12:18:00 PM »

Stay on topic!

evoxreloaded

• Archived User
Xenium Os 2.0?
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2004, 12:21:00 PM »

ahhh... im 20 so its nap time for you all... j/p anyways back on the xos2 . adding all of the so called useless features on the xenium is a very good thing... no not everyone will take advantage of ALL of the features but its a chip for everyone... this feature for one and this for another providing a wide range of features for all users....

hey i got a USB george foreman grill for my computer... useless??? only to those who dont eat and play at the same time... but for those who do check it out!!

iGrill <---click me!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4