xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ozxodus Install Guides?  (Read 325 times)

bigfootale

• Archived User
Ozxodus Install Guides?
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2004, 07:39:00 PM »

I take from these forums that the xenium can use the chameleon adapter if mobo is early version, and that later versions require soldering of ground and power.  But then again there are other posts that say the exact opposite.  How much damage can I do by soldering the above points if not needed?

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Ozxodus Install Guides?
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2004, 07:47:00 PM »

Is there a special way that you have to make the Bios Disk? I was gonna make a cd-rom disc with a 100 meg dummy file with the bios file also. Should I use a dvd-r instead??

In my case..

I set the mode as 4x256 for the bios in XENIUM OS..

Then on the PC.. I grabbed my Fav BLUE X2 variant Bios.. renamed to BIOS.BIN.. burned to CDRW in DISK AT ONCE MORE, with settings of 8 + 3.

Placed disk in XBOX.. navigated the Xenium OS.. and flash Bank 1 from d:BIOS.BIN.

Then.. I booted an EVOX disk.. setup network.. and had some fun.  FTP'd 3 other BIOS files to the xbox HD.. then pulled the evox disk out.. and rebooted.

Used XeniumOs to navigate the HD.. and flash the other 3 banks with the bios file I deposited earlier on the xbox HD.

All worked as advertised.  Pretty dummy proof.

If you can get the chip into the XBOX.. and the XENIUM OS to display on your TV (would not display on a XBOX VGA Output box to PC monitor) then everything after that is a peice of cake.

Click big banned for new movies of it in action.
Pages: 1 2 [3]