xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: So What's The All The Fuss About?  (Read 198 times)

akillamuthafucca

• Archived User
So What's The All The Fuss About?
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2003, 05:04:00 AM »

Did you say krispy kreme or Dunkin

bucko

• Recovered User
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2003, 06:28:00 AM »

All inclusive self-flashable USB Hershey's Chocoloteeee chip cookie.  And the booze kicks in!

Hence Hence, USB flash like the XBIT?

crazymex13

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2003, 06:09:00 PM »

mmmmm....forbiden donut......duhh! laugh.gif

krazyK

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2003, 06:44:00 PM »

I'm not to sure what more could be done to make modchips better. I'm perfectly happy with my Matrix and I've found no real good reason in upgrading to a newer chip. I will say that the Xodus team is very innovative in thier approach to things so what ever it is I'm sure it will be good.

swolsten

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2003, 01:01:00 AM »

Cant wait for a full feature list to be released. people have been dropping hints on something big for the last week or so and now, how could you keep this news from me  sad.gif

If half the info that i have heard is accuruate then omg im going to have to replace mod chips for everyone i know.

Mmm, which xbox will i upgrade first  unsure.gif

Anyway good luck with the new chip, hope to be installing one in the near future  beerchug.gif

XB0X_Mod

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2003, 01:34:00 AM »

wink.gif You'll find out soon... its gonna kick every chips ass

psibob84

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2003, 06:26:00 PM »

umm its not even out yet lol

MyUtopia

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2003, 09:35:00 PM »

Competition to begin the 2004 year...

Executor 3 vs Xenium...

It appears that Xenium will beat Executor 3 to the consumer.  Team Executor announces and then you have the long wait for them to provide the chip.  Team Xodux (OzXodus) develops the chip then announces which in turn is a shorter wait for the chip.

Both are definitely 4th generation chips with their expandability.

Now I wonder what EB2K has up their sleeves in terms of their new chip...would it be a 4th generation?  Or will it be a new 3rd generation chip?

Best Regards,
MyUtopia

krackheadbill

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2003, 10:19:00 PM »

personally, I feel a lot better with xodus chips......thier first chip (matrix) really sucked because it did not have any real solder options and was only 256k.........but it was still the first non-solder chip......afterwards when chameleon came out it was my favorite chip....so many install options and just my favorite chip to use.....I never really liked xecuter....just my opinion.....had an x1 back in the day and hated it.....tried out x2 and just really did not think it was as good as chameleon....now the xenion is coming out or whatever they are calling it and it looks a lot better than the x3......some people might disagree......but its all about what you think is better......im sure the x3 is still an awesome chip.......but u just need to choose the one that u like after u check out all the features and shit......im not going to upgrade because im very happy with the 1mb.....but if i was choosing a chip for the 1st time I would choose the ozxodus of whatever......just my 270000 cents (dont want to say 2 because thats what everyone in this forum says) peace.........

JonDante

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2003, 06:39:00 AM »

Well it IS gonna kick butt!  And it does appear that it will beat the other chips to the table!

Go OZX!

JD

krazyK

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2003, 08:17:00 AM »

JonDonte

Your are correct in your statement on the chip beating the competion to the market. I just read that they are already working on shipping prototypes to manufactures to begin production.

JonDante

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2003, 10:21:00 AM »

Yep, very close now!

JD
Pages: 1 [2]