xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 2.6 Ce Switch Pinout  (Read 27 times)

dragonball98312

• Archived User
2.6 Ce Switch Pinout
« on: March 25, 2007, 02:47:00 AM »

I have an Xecuter 2.6 CE modchip that i got brand new and it appears to have shipped with out a bios of anysort. I tryed installing in 3 different systems and it always frags so i know its the chip. My current xbox is a 1.0 and i plan to TSOP flash it. My question is can i still use the external switch that came with it for the hard drive and lan leds. I need a pin out of the external switch to know what wire does what. Thanks

theperfekt001

• Archived User
2.6 Ce Switch Pinout
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 08:43:00 AM »

http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36327

So you are sure it isn't your install? Did you have a working chip on all three of those systems? If so, what kind? If you do have other chips in those systems, you could try hotswapping to flash your x2.6.

dragonball98312

• Archived User
2.6 Ce Switch Pinout
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 11:57:00 AM »

QUOTE(theperfekt001 @ Mar 25 2007, 06:43 AM) *

http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36327

So you are sure it isn't your install? Did you have a working chip on all three of those systems? If so, what kind? If you do have other chips in those systems, you could try hotswapping to flash your x2.6.

the first one i tryed it on was a 1.4 with a duo x2 with a pin header install and it didnt work but the duo worked like a charm. then i tryed a pin header and wire install on a  1.6 still nothing on either bank and then my recent 1.0 board and still nothing. ill hang on to it tho and if i ever get another pin header mod ill try and hot flash it. sounds like that'd prob work.

theperfekt001

• Archived User
2.6 Ce Switch Pinout
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 08:30:00 PM »

I thought duox2 chips use 6-pin pin headers....X2.6 uses an 8 pin one. As for the 1.6 install, did you do the lpc rebuild for the pin header, or did you solder the wires to the correct points for the wire install?

Could be the install, not the chip.