xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Interesting Problem  (Read 35 times)

b33ntrippin

• Archived User
Interesting Problem
« on: March 04, 2006, 04:18:00 PM »

I installed a Xecuter 3 CE ModChip with a SolderlessPro: Xodus SP and everything went smooth for the install (xbox is a ver. 1.6).  When you boot with the mod chip enabled it turns on, turns off, turns on, turns off then turns back on and then flashes red and green and nothing displays on screen.  If you boot it normally with the mod chip disabled it works properly.

browny2k4

• Archived User
Interesting Problem
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 05:21:00 PM »

hold the on/off buton and eject at the same time and the X3 will go purple and your xbox will now be in flashX.

Now enable network flashing and FTP into your xbox and drop the latest X3 bios on it and it will sort all your probems

If you cant network it over just shot the bios.bin onto a DVD with a few dummies and then use the onscreen help.

Hope ive helped you out.

b33ntrippin

• Archived User
Interesting Problem
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 05:59:00 PM »

-Update-

The D0 point wasn't on, put that back into place and now the xbox will not power on.  THe HD will spin but nothing will happen, any suggestions?

novakpower

• Archived User
Interesting Problem
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 07:46:00 PM »

Is the adapter compatible?  I thought only the Xecuter Xapt3r 1.6 works with the X3.

b33ntrippin

• Archived User
Interesting Problem
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 08:16:00 PM »

Should be compatible...

Got through all of those problems, now I am at the flashing stage.  Trying to flash the BIOS with X3 3294, takes the flash properly unpon reboot it does the whole turn off, on, off, on red and green frag.  If I boot into 256 K backup then I can redo the flash.  Any suggestions?

b33ntrippin

• Archived User
Interesting Problem
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 08:06:00 PM »

Problem solved

excaliburlives

• Archived User
Interesting Problem
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 09:57:00 PM »

How did you solve it?