xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: X3IR Sample Pictures  (Read 81 times)

eyric101

• Archived User
X3IR Sample Pictures
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2006, 07:48:00 PM »

This is still awsome.  I want one and I want the intro deal also with the pro switch.  Does anyone know when this will be in a U.S. Shop and when it gets there will we still get that special?

icantstandtoburntolong

• Archived User
X3IR Sample Pictures
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2006, 11:41:00 PM »

Will this work if you dont have a modchip? (the on/off feature)

cactusbob

• Archived User
X3IR Sample Pictures
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2006, 03:05:00 AM »

If you have a Reset/Eject Adaptor I can't see any reason why not. Correct me if I'm wrong anybody.

CB

danielgatley

• Archived User
X3IR Sample Pictures
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2006, 09:17:00 AM »

Has anyone managed to get one of these bad boys working in a 1.6?  I'm having no end of trouble and at least need an assurances all is well with 1.6 boxes.

MrRodz

• Archived User
X3IR Sample Pictures
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2006, 03:01:00 AM »

Hi all, out of curiosity can the x3ir infa-red sensor be paralled to the one in the xbox dvd dongle. this will give you all the features of both worlds but only using 1 ir reciver? plus my interest is it will then fit neatly in behind the X3CP ir window with no need for any extras in the front.
Also its not lazzy to want one of these, it makes the xbox a true media center. It makes the same as yor DVD player but saves more money by not being in standby and can do so mush more with it biggrin.gif .

Does any one know if there are customisable outputs on this? it would fit my needs exactly if it did. i thought i read somewhere that it did but didnt see it in the description uhh.gif

sabbath_dude

• Archived User
X3IR Sample Pictures
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2006, 03:16:00 AM »

As far as I know you can wire up your dvd dongle to use the x3ir sensor so you only need one ir eye which I suppose you can then put behind the x3cp with no problems. I'm doing something similar by making my own window and installing both eyes separately behind it so the remote gives full control over the xbox and making it a proper media centre!  biggrin.gif .

sabbath_dude

• Archived User
X3IR Sample Pictures
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2006, 06:57:00 PM »

What version xbox do you have?. Does the safety off feature work or does pressing '0' only once turn it off?. Check HERE and HERE for info on some problems other people have been having with the x3ir.

mobius60

• Archived User
X3IR Sample Pictures
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2006, 08:05:00 PM »

I've got a v1.6 and I soldered the power wires to the bottom of the mobo.  It seems I'm not alone in having problems with the X3 on the v1.6.
Pages: 1 [2]