xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Need Help  (Read 129 times)

ametalheart

• Archived User
Need Help
« on: September 07, 2005, 12:17:00 PM »

beerchug.gif  sounds like an x3 if so hold power button till x logo turns red. boots in to
ms dash then all will be cool with xbl.

ametalheart

• Archived User
Need Help
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 12:22:00 PM »

cool.gif  just tap the power button don't hold x logo should turn blue.

ametalheart

• Archived User
Need Help
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2005, 12:26:00 PM »

cool.gif  also note if it is a x3 it will also have a back up  bank to find out press both power and eject together and it will boot back up this will also tell you if you have an x3 hope this help's

ametalheart

• Archived User
Need Help
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2005, 12:33:00 PM »

cool.gif  well then i would take the top off to find out what chip you have before you go
on live you don't want to get banned. then it will be new eeprom time.

acemilo

• Archived User
Need Help
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2005, 12:39:00 PM »

You probably have an x2.3 pro.  Teamxecuter.com should have the switch settings you need.  Either that or search the forums for the x2.3 pro.

ametalheart

• Archived User
Need Help
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2005, 12:45:00 PM »

uhh.gif  i don't think so if it is an executer then the switches or banks control where
you put your bios on but i would check the inside of your xbox to make shure what
chip you have so you can figure out how to disable it. it is diffrent for every chip.. but usually it has to do with the power button. but i would check anyway to make sure.

[[_SubZerO_]]

• Archived User
Need Help
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2005, 12:56:00 PM »

Hmm i think i do have the 2.3 pro. Im pretty sure it is. How can i disable it? Im sort of new to this. Any suggestions?

ametalheart

• Archived User
Need Help
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2005, 01:07:00 PM »

cool.gif  ok no you cant use a normal screwdriver you will need a t-30 torqs bit  i am not sure how to disable a 2.3 pro just do what acemilo told you go to teamxecuter.com they should have the info you are looking for or search the boards here for info. hope that help's you out.

hastyle4pl

• Archived User
Need Help
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2005, 04:35:00 PM »

I need help as well, I have an xecutor 2, dont know if it is 2.2 or whatever but I think I have the evox software and I am no longer able to access hard drive.  I turned it on one day and intead of the normal selections of play game or media from dvd drive and play games on hdd and a few other selections it only gives me the option of ms dashboard, backup and system settings.  How do I make it go back to the way it was?

ametalheart

• Archived User
Need Help
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2005, 07:49:00 PM »

uhh.gif this is for hastyle4pl. if you have the software for evox or slayers 2.6 final
try to boot with it in the drive see what happens. try to reload software i know
big pain in the ass or go into sys settings to see what up.  any idea how it got that
way what did you do the night it worked????