• Archived User
Problem
« on: June 16, 2004, 11:46:00 AM »

love the help thanks guys

GuruWildBill

• Archived User
Problem
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 12:02:00 PM »

OK this is really pissing me off i have my xecutor2.3 lite plus installed...both blue led r lit and i flashed it with the evo bios what i forgot to do is load a dash board well i tryed everything flash fxp wont connect to my box, and when i burn the dashboards and others on a cd it wont load...cd-rw wont load..and dvd wont load it wont recognize the disc if anyone can help i would really appreciate it
thank you

As long as you're not fragging, and you're sure the EvoX BIOS is booting, you're in great shape.

I think your problem may be the way you're burning the disk.

I suggest a no-multi-session, lowest burn speed, Memorex CD-RW. If you're using a file small in size, be sure to create a dummy file...since most burners aren't fans of small files.

Experiment with a few different CD-RWs...you should be able to find one that works in your DVD drive.

love the help thanks guys

You have to give time for people to answer, you know  tongue.gif

twisted.penguin

• Archived User
Problem
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 08:07:00 PM »

i should just break this mod chip its all alot of trouble just to get it to work

Trust me, Its a paint to get working, but woth it in the end.

Make sure you rename your evox.xbe file to default.xbe or it wont boot, that one got me the first time, and you need evox running to FTP to your box.

illstyles

• Archived User
Problem
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2004, 07:42:00 AM »

if possible can someone send me the files iso'd correctly or just help me figure this out my aim is illstylez4oh7

i dont really know alot about this stuff

twisted.penguin

• Archived User
Problem
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2004, 08:40:00 AM »

http://www.teamxecut...om/qwixnero.htm

Shows how to make an XISO. Get Qwix from "the usual places".

EDIT

Also make sure to rename the *.XBE file to default.XBE

illstyles

• Archived User
Problem
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2004, 09:07:00 AM »

to tell you the truth my friend created the file i have no clue how he did it but i guess he did it wrong..no i dont have a boot disc my dash just loads to a regular MS one...i really wanna get this working by tonight so i guess i need to learn what to put in a folder and what not to do it i guess he iso it wrong id ont know

illstyles

• Archived User
Problem
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2004, 06:44:00 PM »

up

verny

• Archived User
Problem
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2004, 11:09:00 PM »

Have you ever thought of looking in the usual places for an auto installer? When you record these, put them on vertabim media or sony i realised they work the most with dvd drives..

illstyles

• Archived User
Problem
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2004, 07:01:00 AM »

i downloadedd the slayer auto install evox
how do i burn this the correct way to a cd

snagglepuss

• Archived User
Problem
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2004, 12:12:00 PM »

Plenty of tutorials on creating this.  Try here: http://forums.xbox-s...T&f=16&t=117478

Move the xbox off to the side, grab yourself a cold drink, and spend the next hour or so reading before you go any further.  Your time spent learning this stuff now will help you in the long run.