xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Do You Frag?  (Read 451 times)

DrHunter

• Archived User
Do You Frag?
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2004, 08:13:00 PM »

smile.gif )

djmattyb

• Archived User
Do You Frag?
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2004, 12:03:00 PM »

Installed an Xecuter 2.6 chip  (solderless) in my 1.1 XBOX. Fragged when I first turned it on. Cleaned the contact between the motherboard and the solderless adapter with jewelry cleaning solution. Cleared the problem right up.

Also, if you don't know what FRAG is, then it probably didn't happen to you. Like I always say: If you don't know what MENSA is, then your not a member!

Master-Chief

• Archived User
Do You Frag?
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2004, 06:23:00 PM »

cool.gif

X-ecuter

• Archived User
Do You Frag?
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2004, 10:40:00 AM »

QUOTE (g3f0rc3 @ Dec 2 2004, 04:16 AM)
what is a frag??? only frag i know of is on first person shooters lol biggrin.gif
i dunno i just installed my chip and it works cool i did a solderless one
im about to flash teh bios lol i just got it today w00t teh xecuter 2.6

try using the search button maybe ?

or use the xecuter forums where youll get better help

www.teamxecuter.com

Xenobicus

• Archived User
Do You Frag?
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2004, 11:32:00 AM »

smile.gif

G0rd0z1||a

• Archived User
Do You Frag?
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2004, 01:32:00 PM »

smile.gif

But then I did a an Xecuter 2.6 on a 1.6 and I had it frag on me twice.  The problem was that there were two tiny @ss spots that I over looked on the rebuild kit.  The funny part was that it wasn't my xbox, it was a friend and he was $hitting himself over the fact that it wasn't working right.  I had to check the points twice to get it all right an working.  It's great watching someone else squirm over a simple frag.   cool.gif

ShadowNexxus84

• Archived User
Do You Frag?
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2004, 10:45:00 PM »

sad.gif

mR 54

• Archived User
Do You Frag?
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2004, 05:08:00 AM »

blink.gif

Hodgey

• Archived User
Do You Frag?
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2004, 10:54:00 AM »

I'm FRAGing with an X3 in a 1.6b xbox with the modchip and all the wires PULLED OUT. Anyone got any ideas?

mR 54

• Archived User
Do You Frag?
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2004, 05:12:00 AM »

blink.gif

oj213

• Archived User
Do You Frag?
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2004, 12:35:00 AM »

laugh.gif

Chinthor

• Archived User
Do You Frag?
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2004, 11:35:00 AM »

blink.gif Ok everyone, try this one on for size. Having my xbox modded by a friend. v1.5 or 1.6 /w x3 chip. He installs everything fine. Works, but cannot flash (due to PC trouble. Can't make a readable CD.)

No problem. I take the thing home and boot up. Everything is still fine, waiting for a bios. Play around with the menus (Just looking, I swear!) and decide to throw one of his failed CD's in just for fun (After copying the bios files to my computer so as to FTP flash later.)

Choose flash from CD. Tray ejects. I place CD on it. Before I can do anything, the tray closes and the screen goes black. Not knowing if this is normal, I wait. After about five minutes, no change. I eject the disk. Still no change. I reboot the system to the chip (quick tap power button) and get the proper chip status lights (blue X, hdd activity, LAN activity, all normal) but black screen and frag'ing LED. I boot without the chip (hold power putton) and the system boots to MS. Flubber normal, then switches to "Service is Needed" in about 12 languages. Subsequent reboots give only black screen or frag's while booting with chip, without chip, or in recovery mode.

So, any takers?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]