xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: System-mods.com  (Read 67 times)

destroyer101

• Archived User
System-mods.com
« on: April 07, 2004, 12:07:00 PM »

lol ya i know they suck at shipping it took them forever to send my friends chip casue there never in stock opps i guess i cant post a site

pumbaa

• Archived User
System-mods.com
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 01:15:00 PM »

Just found out the owner is out golfing today and imlpied to his employee that answers the phone that he did care that much if orders are filled or not. Nice way to run a company.

MrAndersn

• Archived User
System-mods.com
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2004, 01:27:00 PM »

QUOTE (pumbaa @ Apr 7 2004, 09:03 PM)
How many other people have had problems with system mods???

MrAndersn

• Archived User
System-mods.com
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 01:44:00 PM »

QUOTE (pumbaa @ Apr 7 2004, 10:39 PM)
A coupon??? a coupon??? I would take that coupon and wipe your ass with it. Within my search to find a new source I found lites for $34.50 a world wide web xbox-modchips type of .COMpany. Hint...Hint...wink...wink....

wink.gif  wink.gif  wink.gif  wink.gif  wink.gif
Right back at you........bye bye sytems mods for me....someonelse can enjoy my buissness.
Coupon.......for what free shipping laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

MrAndersn

• Archived User
System-mods.com
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2004, 02:04:00 PM »

QUOTE (jive @ Apr 7 2004, 10:53 PM)
That is a flat out lie, where did you hear such nonsense? please dont make up stories.

To all customers, for current information please check  http://www.system-mods.com/news.php

Just to clarify what has been happening with the company. During the last few weeks SMT has been undergoing some MAJOR changes. Our Shipping department has moved to a brand new location, and because of this move, orders were not shipping for about a week or so. During the move, we experienced some difficulties including the internet connection not being set up properly (this cause a few more days of delay). To add to this, our Ecommerce cart was due for an upgrade to a newer version and server. This was an ongoing project which didnt get completed until a few days ago. During the migration however, the ecommerce cart "lost" some orders. We are trying to recover as much orders as we can, but at this point in time, if you cant login to the website to check your order, please contact us either via email or the efnet #smt chat room, and we will take care of it.

Because of all the complications, we stopped taking new orders for a few days because we wanted to get all our current orders done. We are now back on track and are taking new orders. We have plenty of stock for chips. The shipping deparment is almost adjusted to the new facility and everything is starting to come together again.

We are VERY sorry for all the delays and inconveniences this may have caused anyone in the last few weeks, but rest asured we are making everything right again, and you can come to expect the same service and prompt shipping you would come to expect from us.

Jive
SMT Customer Service Rep.

Please don't make your inconvienences mine.  You took my money....sent false email...did not respond to phone calls or email.  Don't mislead people and tell them their orders have been shipped when there sitting in a box somewhere on a shelf.  You sent me two emails telling me my order has been shipped blink.gif  
when i needed support there was none. end of story.
The customer comes first not bigger and better buildings

jive

• Archived User
System-mods.com
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2004, 02:16:00 PM »

Dear Mr. Anderson,

We send out emails once the tracking numbers are printed. The shipments are usually picked up that night, which is when the numbers register. Most orders now have tracking and are shipping. It isnt that we didnt want to ship, we couldnt. Everything related to the shipping department ties into the internet, and without that they are not able to do anything. once again, I apologize for the extreme inconvenience this has been to you and to all the other customers, but the department is almost settled in and everything will be back to as it was.

Once again, VERY sorry for the extreme delays this might have caused you and anyone else, but please understand we have had difficulties in the past few weeks and we now finally have most of them resolved. I am not making up and excuse for the lack of shipments, just meerly explaining why nothing could be shipped.

Everything revovles around our ecommerce cart and the shipping department. If either of them go down, the company is crippled. Unfortunately, in the last few weeks, both went down, which is why there have been soo much troubles. I hope you can better understand our situation and know that we are going to be even better then we use to be with the new shipping department and upgraded commerce cart in place.

jive

• Archived User
System-mods.com
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2004, 02:22:00 PM »

QUOTE (pumbaa @ Apr 7 2004, 11:08 PM)
Jive,,

You and your company should have not lead us on to belive the chips were shiped that is such an inconvience to me and my people. I have lost time and money due to your issues which should not be my issue. YOU DID NOT SEEM TO HAVE PROBLEMS CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD ASAP. I know that was the only thing that was working right for you HUN? Where's the money.....the almighty dollar.

When orders are placed, the charges are done automatically through the ecommerce cart. We then have to go into the cart and look up the invoices, print them out and then ship them.

The first step was completed by the cart, but the next few steps (printing invoices and shipping) we could not do, becuase of technical difficulties. We were not trying to lie or leed anyone on. One difficulty after another occured to us in the last few weeks, this was not all at once. Once we thought we had  one issue resolved, another came up.

I am meerly trying to explain what has been happening in the last few weeks, and I am sincerely apologizing on behalf of the whole SMT staff for what ever troubles this might have caused. But please note, things are returning back to normal, and SMT is back, stronger and better then ever.

bLiTz SMT

• Archived User
System-mods.com
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2004, 02:24:00 PM »

Dear customers:

Alot of false comments going everywhere...none of your inconveniences are intentional as most people that I speak with have theire problems worked out. We have done tons refunds today however no one bothers to take the time to edit their reviews. System-Mods has allways been the leading retailer of xecuter chips and the fact that the road has been bumpy is no excuse to those of you who are not happy with us, as I do apologize. Orders are shipping well, countless customers have tracking numbers and chips are in stock. In order to keep up with the demand System-Mods will be going through some changes in the future. With the move to a better shipping department and cart upgrades, which in themselves caused most of the problems people are getting, finished things will be going smooth and back to normal. In regards to international orders, please be patient as those are taking longer than expected. Paypal is currently down and we are considering doing away with it in entirety. More changes to come and again I on behalf of SMT, we will do our best to make sure that things go back the way should be.

bLiTz
SMT Representitive
www.system-mods.com

MrAndersn

• Archived User
System-mods.com
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2004, 02:27:00 PM »

Jive,
Maybe you should have closed all your departments down during the move?  Including taking orders.  I can understand your sorry and that you've got your hands full, but......
no reperations are being taken...Im basically told they ship when they ship?  According to the emails ive been sent and the updates on your web site...your sorry,sorry,sorry
We'll see what happens with my order and my money for me to repost and give you a thumbs up again.  

pumbaa

• Archived User
System-mods.com
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2004, 02:37:00 PM »

QUOTE (jive @ Apr 7 2004, 11:16 PM)
Dear Mr. Anderson,

We send out emails once the tracking numbers are printed. The shipments are usually picked up that night, which is when the numbers register. Most orders now have tracking and are shipping. It isnt that we didnt want to ship, we couldnt. Everything related to the shipping department ties into the internet, and without that they are not able to do anything. once again, I apologize for the extreme inconvenience this has been to you and to all the other customers, but the department is almost settled in and everything will be back to as it was.

Once again, VERY sorry for the extreme delays this might have caused you and anyone else, but please understand we have had difficulties in the past few weeks and we now finally have most of them resolved. I am not making up and excuse for the lack of shipments, just meerly explaining why nothing could be shipped.

Everything revovles around our ecommerce cart and the shipping department. If either of them go down, the company is crippled. Unfortunately, in the last few weeks, both went down, which is why there have been soo much troubles. I hope you can better understand our situation and know that we are going to be even better then we use to be with the new shipping department and upgraded commerce cart in place.

Jive,,

I'm sorry it's come down to this but you could have just mass e-mailed everyone that you had orders for, that your having technical problems not just ignor the phone calls and e-mails from the people that pay your paychech, that would have made me very happy and you would still have a very good and happy customer. I could have changed plans with my staff and customers. You put me behind the 8-ball with the lack of communication. This is still not mine or anyone elses problem but yourself and I don't want you to apologize anymore. Just take care of your customers in the future. I'm glad to see you guys are upgrading. But you had a good thing going and from the sound of things you might have made a big step backwards. Ever hear the saying don't fix it if its not broke. It wasn't broke before and now it is. again I'm sorry it came down to this. Future advise get setup and doing buisness at the new before closing the old. I know sometimes easier said than done.

lookformeb

• Archived User
System-mods.com
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2004, 03:04:00 PM »

You all need to take this to the webshop forums where you can include an order number and have the post approved by a moderator.  These slanderous comments, either directed at SMT or any other company, are considered UNACCEPTABLE posting material in these forms.  Keep complaints where they should be, in the correct forums.