xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Team Xecuter  (Read 36 times)

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Team Xecuter
« on: July 27, 2003, 07:34:00 AM »

As mentioned in another forum here, they went on holiday, and trashed their site with the intention of bringing it back online with new material, but forgot.

The Team Xecuter forums are still up over there, with Ubergeek's explanation.

JD22

• Archived User
Team Xecuter
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2003, 11:39:00 AM »

I was wondering what was happening with them I read something about that.

Xeero

• Archived User
Team Xecuter
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2003, 08:43:00 PM »

QUOTE (FIREitUP @ Jul 28 2003, 12:40 AM)
im sorry to say this but thats so fucked up!! thats very unprofessional as well!!

Dude, it's their site.  They're not failing to deliver to customers.  They're taking their time renovating their site.  I don't agree that this is any reflection on their level of professionalism.  Based on your recent posts, sounds like you bear some ill will toward Team Xecuter.

lookformeb

• Archived User
Team Xecuter
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2003, 10:15:00 PM »

QUOTE (FIREitUP @ Jul 27 2003, 11:40 PM)
im sorry to say this but thats so fucked up!! thats very unprofessional as well!!

you have no idea what the f**k you are talking about man.  
http://www.teamxecuter.net/forums/
they are still there for the ppl in the forums.

BenJeremy

• Archived User
Team Xecuter
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2003, 09:32:00 AM »

QUOTE (phigmeta @ Jul 28 2003, 01:21 PM)
Why is it that when someone says something dissheartining about Team Xecuter certain people are ready to jump the gun in their defense ..... ya know what he IS right.... not having a Website is unprofessional. And not having your supply meet your demand is shortsighted ....

I do protessith to much

Who's jumping to their defense?

The question was raised and then answered.

Ubergeek can defend himself, and the proper place to discuss it is in his own forums, under the topic he started about it.

As for being unprofessional, yeah, I think Team Executer needs to get a site up ASAP, but it's tempered with the fact that the forums have always held more information than their web site did. Everything is there in the forums, along with real feedback of user's experiences. Unfortunately, there's no way to link to it from their main page, which is totally absent, and most certainly does give a bad impression.

Perhaps if enough people bug them, the situation will change.

lookformeb

• Archived User
Team Xecuter
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2003, 09:59:00 AM »

it would be nice to have the homepage up BUT I think the main issue here is that people are to lazy to search the forums.   like you said benjeremy, everything you need is in the forums.   biggrin.gif

but yes, i do jump to thier defense b/c i dont know wherer i would be without them.  they've offered great chips and BIOS'. i can download them with ease and work with them with ease.  if i get confused, the foums are there for me.

Ubergeek

• Archived User
Team Xecuter
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2003, 01:15:00 PM »

QUOTE (FIREitUP @ Jul 28 2003, 05:40 AM)

you're right

its my fault as i take care of the site - im an unprofessional lazy ass

however everyone has stock with no problems, you dont buy from our site so no issues there - and anything worth posting we post in here

so my lazy unprofessionalism shouldnt affect you at all really smile.gif

thanks for your kind comments tho

Ubergeek

• Archived User
Team Xecuter
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2003, 01:17:00 PM »

QUOTE (phigmeta @ Jul 28 2003, 06:21 PM)
Why is it that when someone says something dissheartining about Team Xecuter certain people are ready to jump the gun in their defense ..... ya know what he IS right.... not having a Website is unprofessional. And not having your supply meet your demand is shortsighted ....

I do protessith to much

its defence buddy smile.gif

and supply is meeting demand - so I guess we're longsighted huh ?

biggrin.gif

jxsilicon9

• Archived User
Team Xecuter
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2003, 04:01:00 PM »

Not having a website is not unprofessional but if you are going to update a website just say that on the homepage. So people will know whats goin on. I just asked a simple question there was no need for arguing if they are professional or not.

CaliSurfer008

• Archived User
Team Xecuter
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2003, 04:11:00 PM »

It really doesn't matter...its not like you can't buy their chips from other places...and they never sold their chips anyways!

Their main site didn't have as much good info as their forums do, which are still up!

http://teamxecuter.com/forums  (as someone earlier said)

Just chill out

ChrisF

• Archived User
Team Xecuter
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2003, 08:34:00 PM »

Ubergeek - you should consider maybe throwing up a basic mainpage with a "Temporarily Under Construction" sign and a link to the forums.  That would completely solve the issue and probably only take a moment or two.  You can do with it as you want but if I was considering a purchase and clicked on the link to your site (the one on the scene's mainpage) and it came up dead, I'd might be hesitant to purchase.  Just something to consider since that could potentially affect new customers and sales.

Ubergeek

• Archived User
Team Xecuter
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2003, 06:14:00 AM »

tongue.gif