xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Where's Is The Best Place?  (Read 48 times)

thepro8

• Archived User
Where's Is The Best Place?
« on: May 09, 2003, 04:54:00 AM »

I know that this has been asked before, but stores are closing and things change. Where is the best place to get an x2lite right now?

Ubergeek

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2003, 10:43:00 AM »

www.system-mods.com

as recommended by Team Xecuter

Ubergeek

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2003, 10:59:00 AM »

perhaps cus they're waiting for the NEW version - i.e. they will be the first with it

everyone else selling the old version

give them a few days smile.gif

Ubergeek

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2003, 12:23:00 PM »

well if you prefer to buy the old version insetad of the new - when its the same price of course then be my guest smile.gif

Modchip-Source

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2003, 01:00:00 PM »

After looking at the specs on the new chip. It seems its going to be a light show and the external switches are standard it seems. Great ! that aught to be an attraction so we will get them when available. But if your not into lights and dont need a switch try the current lite thats available at www.modchipsource.com .. or even the pro if you do need a switch. It does beat waiting for 2 weeks for the new model that has blue lights and external switches. Im sure you can get quality service at different sites like MODCHIPSOURCE or SM whether its fast reliable service or friendly knowledgeable people on the phone. Give us a call and see!

Ubergeek

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2003, 01:18:00 PM »

it wont be a 2 wek wait

but yes if you want chips right now then modchip-source can fix yo up no worries

bigjj54

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2003, 03:31:00 PM »

has anyone tryed  www.modchipsource.com?  They have better prices than systemMods. Im just curious if they ship on time and there werent any problems with them?

thepro8

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2003, 03:07:00 PM »

Well I placed my order from Modchipsource on Friday. send it out quick, please of course smile.gif !!!

JaredC01

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2003, 05:55:00 PM »

Ubergeek, are you making a new pro version to send to system-mods or what?  Lol.  They haven't been in stock with any pro's for over a week and a half... just wondering what's up with them...

Ubergeek

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

QUOTE (JaredC01 @ May 11 2003, 02:55 AM)
Ubergeek, are you making a new pro version to send to system-mods or what?  Lol.  They haven't been in stock with any pro's for over a week and a half... just wondering what's up with them...

we're redesigning the pro also - mainly so you can operate the mod without having the FCC cable connected and also with hyper blue led's like the new lite

JaredC01

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2003, 11:23:00 AM »

QUOTE (Ubergeek @ May 11 2003, 02:00 PM)
QUOTE (JaredC01 @ May 11 2003, 02:55 AM)
Ubergeek, are you making a new pro version to send to system-mods or what?  Lol.  They haven't been in stock with any pro's for over a week and a half... just wondering what's up with them...

we're redesigning the pro also - mainly so you can operate the mod without having the FCC cable connected and also with hyper blue led's like the new lite

Sweet... Should I hold off on getting another Pro right now then?  When is the redesigned Pro supposed to be out?

Modchip-Source

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2003, 07:23:00 AM »

The notion is that the redisign will be out around the 28th, Xecuter is an great chip! Might we suggest getting the pro that is available now as life has shown things come up sometimes and happen tto delay everything. So you might want to get a hold of the pro that is available, or lite now. Anyways good luck