xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: You. X2 Pogo Pins. Now!  (Read 217 times)

Unregistered

• Archived User
You. X2 Pogo Pins. Now!
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2003, 09:38:00 PM »

QUOTE (Frank (the spank) @ Jan 18 2003, 05:32 AM)
1. You SUGGESTED where I should go, you don't TELL me anything.  Didn't ask where to download a BIOS, try reading this time. Said I wanted a lite so I don't have to download a BIOS. Wow... the PRO X-2!! With 4 BIOS's I can play backups with the first BIOS, switch to the 2nd and play my backups, and then switch to the 3rd and play my backups and if I'm feeling saucy I can use my 4th BIOS and.... I don't know.. play my backups?

2. Frank's reason for an Xbox = Play games.

3. dvd2dvdr.... yeah and play the DVD you just encoded with GearSHIT play only on your PC!  :D Oh, I mean your PC and 1% of set top DVD players. That guide is shit, try doom9.org

wow... Wal-Mart has a sale on lives!?!? HAHAHA!! hey hey hey hey.. I went to the "JERK STORE". and they were all outta YOU!!

Sorry.. I bet you were waiting to SLAM someone with that one huh? I mean.. where does a pure genius like yourself come up with "go to the store and buy a life!!" Damn!!! You "mow'ded"me huh? "Capp'ed" me so bad I need a chizzle to get out of my socks.

Just shut the hell up...

user posted image

actually gear pro 6 is widely known as the best commercial software to burn for stand alone formats - and that link was a noobie fucking stupid ass idiots guide for tards like you - next time you wanna chat come see us at doom9.org wink.gif

but then again you probably use shit like sprruce (haha) so i wouldnt expect you to understand

thank you ONCE AGAIN for showing us all how fucking stupid you are

Frank (the spank)

• Archived User
You. X2 Pogo Pins. Now!
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2003, 11:02:00 PM »

next time you wanna chat come see us at doom9.org wink.gif

Sure, I'll use the link I posted in my post before yours..... WTF? lol

thank you ONCE AGAIN for showing us all how fucking stupid you are

oooh... maybe I should go to Wal-Mart and buy a smart brain, bar har har har!

gainpresence

• Archived User
You. X2 Pogo Pins. Now!
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2003, 11:11:00 PM »

Well, I'm glad to see that you two are getting along.

If the man wants to buy an Xecuter2 Lite, let him, not everybody needs what an Xecuter2 Pro offers. There is no reason for you to get all PMSy about it, Unregistered.

Resume your childish argument.

Unregistered

• Archived User
You. X2 Pogo Pins. Now!
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2003, 11:55:00 PM »

i couldnt give a fuck what he buys

i was bashing his stupid ass moron speech about how he ccouldnt find shit AFTER we told him where to look

the majority on this forum are fucking idiots man

you post all day about how do switches work and oh shit how do i solder boo fucking hoo

educate yourselves morons - but dont do it on a forum that USED to be technical

Unregistered

• Archived User
You. X2 Pogo Pins. Now!
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2003, 11:57:00 PM »

QUOTE (Frank (the spank) @ Jan 18 2003, 07:02 AM)
next time you wanna chat come see us at doom9.org wink.gif

Sure, I'll use the link I posted in my post before yours..... WTF? lol

i help run that site you stupid nonce

ive forgotten more than you'll ever know retard - get back to special ed class where you so obviousley belong

fucking window licker

Frank (the spank)

• Archived User
You. X2 Pogo Pins. Now!
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2003, 02:35:00 AM »

AFTER we told him where to look

Like that was news? IRC? I knew where to find it, I said I didn't like USING it because 3 years ago when I used IRC it was ran by retards like you that think it's a job, lol

ooooh you "help" run doom9... wow... like I said.. that must look great on a resume.

ive forgotten more than you'll ever know retard

"Maybe you should go to Wal-Mart and buy a life!!!"

::snickers::

you post all day about how do switches work and oh shit how do i solder boo fucking hoo

educate yourselves morons - but dont do it on a forum that USED to be technical

ahahahaha!!  "yes.. here is my resume, as you can see I have a degree in Xbox Dashboards and a minor in BIOS flashing." "Here are my references from various IRC operators and forum moderators, as you can see it's pretty impressive."

So, Mr. Technical, where do you work at? My resume has the state of CA, IBM, Intel and now I work at Apple. And if you don't believe me, use your "Mod" ties and have them trace the I.P addresses I've posted from.

But hey.. I'm sure your "Xbox technical skills" will someday land you that dream job at Radio Shack. rotfl.gif

fucking window licker

The Snauz berries taste like Snauz berries!

LiMiT-X

• Archived User
You. X2 Pogo Pins. Now!
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2003, 02:44:00 AM »

man its easy 2 get the shit off xbins all u need 2 do is type 1 simple line and u will get a few ftp addresses to connect to with mirrors so u dont need 2 worry about 421's (too many leechers)
all the apps arent on dcc or xdcc servers.

Frank (the spank)

• Archived User
You. X2 Pogo Pins. Now!
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2003, 01:39:00 PM »

smile.gif

And hmmm... i saw IBM and Intel above that, oh and I guess Apple sucks har har har even though our OS is Unix based annd runs on our RISC hardware. Don't worry, I have a PC to run theses apps with, actually I have a new P4 3Ghz overclocked to 3.2Ghz thanks in part to my ASUS board. Think the GeForceFX will be faster that my ATI 9700 Pro when it comes out?

Oh, sorry.. that doesn't involve Evox or flashing the BIOS.. heh heh

Thanks for the advice LiMiT-X, I'll give it a try. Last time I was on IRC you had to trade to get shit. Any IRC clients you recomend? At work we use SNAK, seems decent.. anything better?

gainpresence

• Archived User
You. X2 Pogo Pins. Now!
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2003, 02:15:00 PM »

QUOTE (Frank (the spank) @ Jan 18 2003, 02:39 PM)
Funny, you never mentioned where YOU worked at.  smile.gif

And hmmm... i saw IBM and Intel above that, oh and I guess Apple sucks har har har even though our OS is Unix based annd runs on our RISC hardware. Don't worry, I have a PC to run theses apps with, actually I have a new P4 3Ghz overclocked to 3.2Ghz thanks in part to my ASUS board. Think the GeForceFX will be faster that my ATI 9700 Pro when it comes out?

Oh, sorry.. that doesn't involve Evox or flashing the BIOS.. heh heh

Thanks for the advice LiMiT-X, I'll give it a try. Last time I was on IRC you had to trade to get shit. Any IRC clients you recomend? At work we use SNAK, seems decent.. anything better?

Hey, I hear that they stably overclocked the 3.06GHz to 4Ghz with a new refridgerator case (-25 degrees Celsius). Check it out at TomsHardware.com (It's somewhere in the CPU section).

If you wanna send that old crappy 9700pro my way I'll take it off your hands!  pop.gif

Frank (the spank)

• Archived User
You. X2 Pogo Pins. Now!
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2003, 02:26:00 PM »

hehehe... nah I'll hold on to that for awhile. My last system was a PIII 700Mhz overclocked to 933Mhz with a geForce2 so I just built this system. I usually build the fastest at the time and hold onto it for a few years before I upgrade. Hopefully it will play Doom III decently when it comes out.

Yeah I almost got one of those cases, actually I might still get one. Made by Astek, I remember when Kryotech was the big deal but they charged too much for their systems. I have about 7 fans in this system and it sounds like a jet engine.. and all the dust it collects is hell to clean once a month.. so I'm thinkin the Astek will be quieter and not have as many fans to blow out with compressed air every month.

gainpresence

• Archived User
You. X2 Pogo Pins. Now!
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2003, 02:35:00 PM »

kard63

• Archived User
You. X2 Pogo Pins. Now!
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2003, 02:50:00 PM »

YEt another example of unregestered being a dick.  I don't like being qued for a day at direct connect either, its ok.
Pages: 1 [2]