xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ok, Now Pc-bioxx Has The Advantage Over X-ecuter !  (Read 573 times)

GTac01

• Archived User
Ok, Now Pc-bioxx Has The Advantage Over X-ecuter !
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2002, 10:31:00 AM »

yea yea, i know and i get i, and i understand it, and it does go inside my head, theyr taking too long for that testing.

stastuffis

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2002, 10:56:00 PM »

Still curious..  Bumping for any possible answers.

Bugman

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2002, 03:33:00 PM »

QUOTE (GTac01 @ Aug 5 2002, 06:29 AM)
it is it is it is it is flasheble, they just need to modify xflash to work with that kind of chip.

Here is a copy of a quick question to premodded.com's ICQ. Took them 25 minutes to answer.

Bugman (3:45 PM) :
Did you find out if your Sporty xbox mod is flashable with EvoX?
www.premodded.com (4:10 PM) :
yes, i finished testing
www.premodded.com (4:11 PM) :
it is not flashable in it's current state
www.premodded.com (4:12 PM) :
we are debating on whether to make them flashable or to make our 12 solder point flashable which is coming out next week.

gggie

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2002, 03:39:00 PM »

heh... i like how they make it sound like it's the easiest thing in the world to make the chip software-flashable....  like a previous poster in this thread pointed out, people wouldn't have gotten so excited about the Openxbox's parallel port flashing if evox/xflashing of chips was so easy to implement...

GTac01

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2002, 04:04:00 PM »

Yea, theyr gonna en up with a soperty-12 that is flashebale, ull see they just dotn have a a lot of time cuz they get 100 orders every day.

[oMega]

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2002, 05:15:00 PM »

Yea, theyr gonna en up with a soperty-12 that is flashebale, ull see they just dotn have a a lot of time cuz they get 100 orders every day.

In the words of someone in the board that i dont remember:  Some fanboys are die hard. tongue.gif

Hammy

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2002, 04:15:00 AM »

Ok.If you have flashed your onboard bios all is not lost,if you want to you can just reflash your onboard bios with the original bios as i have done just to test this.

I used the evoX iso and just unpacked it and renamed the original bios to there 2.2 file,repack the iso and reflashed it and bingo back to normal

PLUTO 3.14

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2002, 08:38:00 AM »

cool.gif   K, premodded.com is still working on making there sporty's EvoX flashable but they think they will need to add wires(from 29 to 32) just like u do to the original chips to be EvoX flashable...  They still plan to offer free Bios upgrades but u would need to remove the chip from it's socket and mail it to them...  They also suppose to offer a 12 wire mod next week...  U can get more info from the horses mouth by going to there website and getting there messenge's nick's to talk to there tech...

I myself have moved on...  Since I waited this long for a mod...  I will either
get a XzizorMod if it's proben to be trully 100% Xbox Live compatible or I would wait for X-Ecuter's Bios to be rip and proven 100% compatible with PC-BioXX....  SO the best choices out there for me are either the PC-BioXX with X-Ecuter's Bios or Xzizor's Mod if it's actually made with all the specs they have stated so far...
Pages: 1 2 [3]