xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Official Smartxx Support Chan  (Read 70 times)

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Official Smartxx Support Chan
« on: January 17, 2004, 04:27:00 AM »

Having an IRC channel is not a pin worthy issue.

However.. have them mention it on their news pages.. and I'll add it to the news thread.. (and the news on XS)

wd-40

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2004, 10:50:00 PM »

Quote from: HSDEMONZ,Jan 17 2004, 02:27 PM
Having an IRC channel is not a pin worthy issue.

heinrich

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2004, 12:26:00 AM »

QUOTE (wd-40 @ Jan 25 2004, 03:50 AM)
I have offered my help and services to SmartXX but, I got blown off like their better than me but, obvisously...

Ya, sucks when someone doesnt have the same schedule as you and cant be paying attention to that same channel for the same 15 minute period of time.
[03:46:51] ::: join: (wd-40) ([email protected])
[03:47:06] [wd-40] hmm... anyone awake?
[03:52:09] [wd-40] Where can I get the SmartXX Mod Chip at? Do you have any distro sites?
[03:52:27] [wd-40] Would thought more ppl be here...
[04:00:16] [wd-40] buh bye! I'll send you all some snickers while I buy an Xenium. Might be awhile. Anywhoot! Grab a coke and smile :)
[04:00:18] ::: quit: (wd-40) (Quit)

wd-40

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2004, 05:04:00 AM »

/~removed

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2004, 11:27:00 AM »

We would've started a chan on eFnet but well... There is someone who really punshed us in the face and completely overtook the chan

Now.. if you'd like to discussed being "Punched" in the face.. we can do that.

You start a lame channel.. op me.. then either get separated by a netpslit or logoff.. whatever.. because of your shitty internet connection.. leaving only one person.. ME as an OP for days at a time.

Then.. you say you tried to contact me for 3 days.. I don't doubt that.. but I'm not online 24/7.  I'm also NOT hard to find.. as most of this site and the XS channel can atest to.

When you finally returned after 3 days.. and asked for your OPS.. I gave it to you didn't I?

However.. your next comment wasn't THANK YOU.. it was.. now we'll DEOP you and add voice.

That sir.. is a PUNCH in the face for someone that kept the channel safe for you while you sorted your shitty internet connections.  SmartXX competitors could have taken the channel and had some fun with it.. but as a supporter of ALL of the modchip groups.. I held it for you.

So.. I decided to return the favour.. and "punch" you back. De-Opped you.. made the channel private.. kicked everyone out.. and had someone else op it for 24hrs. (it's not like I wanted it or anything.)

So.. next time you wish to speak of being punched or punished.. you might want to reconsider your rude actions.

Think of it as a learning experience.

I believe the 13 years olds call it.. YOU GOT OWNED.

wd-40

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2004, 03:31:00 PM »

../-

heinrich

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2004, 03:28:00 AM »

QUOTE (oCfuu @ Jan 26 2004, 08:18 AM)
Now I wasn't the only one in the chan who told you that. There were others (not on our team, but I wont state their names here) who told you also and who might've been a little clearer than me.

So please don't turn things around and say that we're the bad guys... I can post the logs if you want to.

That was me wink.gif
I said everything in a public channel - I post logs of public channels all the time.

I hate backup sellers.  I could care less if people pirate games - whatever.  But people who take someone's work and profit off it like that is just something that I cannot stand.

I was the one giving you a hard time wd-40, the smartxx team did nothing but treat you with respect and were very polite to you.  They have a bussiness to run, and I hope that they would choose to affiliate with only the most honest and reliable people they can find.

Just think about it.  If you were applying to deliver pizza and told the manager that you would sell crack on the route to a few clients, you think you would get the job?  wink.gif

wd-40

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2004, 10:44:00 AM »

As to what I do with a few of my close friends and family, that's what it is.

wd-40

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2004, 11:06:00 AM »

/~edit

wd-40

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2004, 11:56:00 AM »

QUOTE (jokk @ Jan 26 2004, 09:31 PM)
Jesus christ... I have so many talents and skill's beyound my own control or even what I even know of myself. I walked away from the computer many years ago and never turned it on again for 5-6 years. Everyone I knew and grew up with. Are gone and are sitting at the jobs I was suppose to be at. I ended up choosing a different path of life and did things that I would never like to forget and memories that I hold dearly.

Selling backups, making money over other people work, that requires SKIILLZ...

ur reference of backups is to about 20 people...  to which only 7 are friends, which 1 lives in canada, another one in norway, and 2 from the uk, and 1 from japan.  Rest are my family...  for that to be wrong, isn't.  If it was something different, that I could see.

The reference to this was for html coding purpose only.  That's why I gave the reference.

For something I do personaly with my own family, is not of anyone concerns.  Your all welcome to join but, dna test's will be required.  I already played fake daddy to a set of baby girls a few years ago...  Don't need anymore strays.

No.. making backups is not diffulcult.  Some can be and yes, I know how to patch, code, and rip.  That's from the 80's...  That wasn't the skills I was refering to but, maybe that's all...

heinrich

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2004, 12:14:00 PM »

laugh.gif
Really, you sound like NasisX...Part2.

All this crap "I just said such and such to see what you would say" and differiant IPs, and aliases, blah blah, why don't you just be up front and honest with people?  I sure you dont hope anyone to ever take "wd-40" seriously.

QOTD:
I was also willing and wanting to share my information regarding my own "X.CES M7" modchip. I told you M1 but, it's M7...

wd-40

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2004, 03:03:00 PM »

/~removed

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2004, 08:39:00 AM »

closed