xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Duox2 Gs Chip, Wont Flash....  (Read 111 times)

Soulja545

• Archived User
Duox2 Gs Chip, Wont Flash....
« on: June 12, 2006, 04:40:00 PM »

hey guys just installed my chip in a 1.6 xbox...ive tried some dvdr's, cdr, cdrw and whenever i put in the disc, press a, it just sits there and nothing else happens lol i have no idea wats goin on..ive tried burning just the bios.bin image...ive tried eurasia....it just sits there...any ideas? BTW, its a sammy drive...TIA

Chancer

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 06:09:00 AM »

Use an old school (big type) genuine MS controller. 3rd party ones and some S type genuine ones do not work.
The discs are probably made correctly but you are getting no response to the controller.

Soulja545

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 05:16:00 PM »

i tried the big controller..still doesnt work...when i press A after putting in the disc, the tray closes and it sits there this is so frustrating lol........anybodyyyyyyyyyy pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee helpppppppppppppppppp

Soulja545

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 07:04:00 PM »

there is an led on the chip thats flashing red the whole time...is this normal..ive tried like 5 million different types of dvd-r, cd-rw, everything....it just sits there at that screen....it boots to cromwell and says 'insert bios disc and press A' so i put it in, press A, it closes the tray...and doesnt move from there....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soulja545

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 08:39:00 PM »

ok well i burned the flash disc an it loads and then it says 'Starting Linux' at the bottom of the screen...and no matter how long i wait it sits there with the front LED orange........its sitting there for like 20 min, how long do i have to wait???? or is something wrong? thx

Chancer

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 04:13:00 AM »

Something is wrong. Are you sure you burned the flash disc as an ISO.
Try burning using IMGBURN its free on the net. The problem is its not reading the disc so either your laser is very poor or the disc is burned wrong

jinn

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2006, 04:44:00 AM »

use a dummy file around 200mb for cd and 400mb for dvd when you burn your bios.bin this might help.