xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Duox2 Problem...  (Read 129 times)

Chancer

• Archived User
Duox2 Problem...
« on: February 04, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »

Did you try switching the bank switch to the opposite bank? See if it boots then. If it does flash the none working bank as the flash has become corrupt. Troed informed me he had recently come accross a few of the Duo x2 that this had happened to for seemingly no reason

Liger

• Archived User
Duox2 Problem...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 06:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(tylerkatz @ Feb 4 2005, 11:39 PM)
Hey Chancer,

fredo21

• Archived User
Duox2 Problem...
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 10:14:00 PM »

Hey, i had the same problem. I solved my problem by making sure that the chip or any of the ponits was touching the metal sides of the box. i dont know how you are mounting your chip but that helped my problem. good luck.

tylerkatz

• Archived User
Duox2 Problem...
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 10:29:00 PM »

hey everyone, thanks for the help! YES, the power light comes on when I power the XBOX via the power button to start the mod... so the mod is properly active and installed... like I said, it worked yesterday, the xbox didnt move from my desk, and it wasnt touched by anyone. As for the solution of making sure nothing is touching the metal sides, I will investigate that tomorrow! Once again, thank you all for your help, and I will keep you posted! There is still ZERO reason in my mind why the mod should have stopped working for no cause... GRRRR

zad

• Archived User
Duox2 Problem...
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2005, 11:29:00 AM »

Ive got the same issue went to the states for 2 weeks came back turned it on and nothing will boot originals but even the dash has gone the evox one.

Oh and the dvd rom seems to be making a horrible noise now also......dunno wtf is up with it

zad

• Archived User
Duox2 Problem...
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2005, 02:57:00 AM »

Fix0rd mine seems the chip is a bit floppy on the pin headers if it goes again ill make a little bracket to keep it from moving around when i lose my temper in game and use it as a brick biggrin.gif