xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: White Duox2 And A 1.6  (Read 195 times)

tiggersbowl1

• Archived User
White Duox2 And A 1.6
« on: January 22, 2005, 02:44:00 AM »

I am at my wits end with this chip.  I absolutely love the blue ones, but these white ones are the worst so far.

I cannot get anything to load on there, as far as a bios.  I just want to run evox off of a harddrive that I will install once I unlock the original.

I have tried both of the flash banks, with only the 2.32 flash bios willing to boot up.  When I get to that one, I have tried to make bios discs to load up and also have tried repeatedly to get the just send the bios over straight from my computer, which is, of course, the preferred way.

I just need someone to tell me what to do.  I have tried what the duo page says to do, used the eurasia thing, I have tried to burn it the way it is said to be done on the xecutor page, with their version 3.03 directions, and nothing is working for me.

What I am hoping for is there is some ip address that I can just throw in there, like the version 3.03 has, and then just flash it that way.  Or maybe someone has an idea on a way that I can somehow boot the 3.03, since I have recently put in an x3 chip, flahed it that way, and it works just fine.

Thanks in advance for any help.

HackDaBox

• Archived User
White Duox2 And A 1.6
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2005, 03:32:00 AM »

ok it may be your DVD-ROM drive if you have a samsung DVD-ROM drive cdr and cdrw work fine but if not you will be better off trying a DVD-R. Grab the bios you want to use which should be Evox M8 Plus 1.6 and rename it to bios.bin and using nero burning rom (not express) burn the bios.bin along with some music mp3's or some other rubbish that will just take up some room on the dvd-r and burn it at 1X. Nero will try to make it a CD image but you can change the type to DVD image and force it to burn onto a DVD-R. I have found all drives will boot DVD-R without laser pot adjustment using princo dvd-r media.

dark_shadow

• Archived User
White Duox2 And A 1.6
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2005, 07:17:00 AM »

blink.gif

Maybe you should wait a little longer before you switch your xbox off again.

tiggersbowl1

• Archived User
White Duox2 And A 1.6
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2005, 02:27:00 PM »

smile.gif

Thanks for the replies.