xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Bios Wont Load?!?!  (Read 53 times)

davis25

• Archived User
Bios Wont Load?!?!
« on: December 15, 2003, 02:32:00 PM »

Well i finally got the Xbit installed.  I used the guide on this forum to install it.  ANyway i have a few questions, maybe someone can answer them for me.  My xbox keeps flashing red green when i select my bios.  I have a green light onthe chip, but regardelss of what i do it wont load up the bios!!  I wondered if it the way the chip is installed or is it the d0 point?  Lastly, when i write to a bios(say i use number 4 2 256's, 1 512, and 1 mb)  If im only writing say the M7 bios do i only need to write it to one of the 256k slots?  This is where i get confused.  I dont have to use the other slots?  the 2 256 slots are labeled bios 3 and bios 4, so i take it that if i write a 256k M7 bios to bios 4 then i need to hae the dip switches set to the setting for number 4?  thanks in advance!!

davis25

• Archived User
Bios Wont Load?!?!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2003, 03:53:00 PM »

got it, im now modded.  I guess it just wanst correctly in the d0, I think thats the main problem with the chips.  Poeple just dont have them in the d0 correctly, gotta hear it click.  Woo Hoo!!!  NOw to install evolution x!!