xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox V1.1-1.3 Bios Question  (Read 122 times)

Riker2k

• Archived User
Xbox V1.1-1.3 Bios Question
« on: November 19, 2003, 06:17:00 PM »

tongue.gif (Big surprise on a forum eh?) It sounds like your backups are funky. Not saying they're bad, maybe just didn't get burned perfectly for the xbox drive to read them. I'm assuming their on DVD... Are they on DVD-R/RW or DVD+R/RW? What software did u burn with, what speed and drive?

Stupid question, did u create ISOs or disc copy them?

Riker2k

101NEO

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2003, 06:30:00 PM »

Actually i'm modding my girlfriend's xbox.  They are my friend's games that i'm using.  I have ripped them all to my HD already as has he.  It's not the games.  We're pretty good at that at least.  At that if i upload the games to the HD they play great.

More than anything i'm real real real confused right now and don't know what else to do anymore.  I've tried eveything i know.

Riker2k

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2003, 07:10:00 PM »

Cool, then u know the games are good. What ISO maker are u using to create the ISO's to burn to CD?

Riker2k

101NEO

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2003, 07:12:00 PM »

well first i use craxtion to crack the game if needed then i xiso it and upload it to my friend who then burns them with nero

Riker2k

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2003, 07:16:00 PM »

We should probably move this topic to an ISO/burning forum but quickly... I had problems with xiso making crappy discs. Using IsoMaker now and haven't had any issues. Works great. Might want to try it instead. U can get it from the "Usual Places".

Riker2k