xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: X-b.i.t.  (Read 104 times)

FunkmaztafoX

• Archived User
X-b.i.t.
« on: September 19, 2003, 11:52:00 PM »

Man, look at the forums before posting.. I'm an xbox-scene newb and i knew that.  

-I've preordered mine from xbox-wired.com
-They're not taking anymore pre-orders there.
-XBIT is scheduled to be released on Sept 28th (source= http://www.dms3.com/xnews.htm)
-I think it's worth the cost.

SteveOA

• Archived User
X-b.i.t.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2003, 01:02:00 PM »

QUOTE (FunkmaztafoX @ Sep 20 2003, 08:52 AM)
Man, look at the forums before posting.. I'm an xbox-scene newb and i knew that.  

-I've preordered mine from xbox-wired.com
-They're not taking anymore pre-orders there.
-XBIT is scheduled to be released on Sept 28th (source= http://www.dms3.com/xnews.htm)
-I think it's worth the cost.

man, i did look at the forums so suck a big  cussing.gif .  I was just wondering how many people already preordered one and who thinks its worth the extra money

FunkmaztafoX

• Archived User
X-b.i.t.
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2003, 12:07:00 PM »

QUOTE (SteveOA @ Sep 20 2003, 05:02 PM)
man, i did look at the forums so suck a big  cussing.gif .  I was just wondering how many people already preordered one and who thinks its worth the extra money

as far as what i've seen in this forum (THE XBIT specific forum), it covers everything from release dates, prices, preferences over other chips, and what people think about its specifications and what not.  hold those remarks, because you need to do a LITTLE research before you post, to make the unneccessary posts a minimum, so in the future people wont have a porblem SEARCHING for things BEFORE they post

ph34r.gif

EDevil

• Archived User
X-b.i.t.
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2003, 12:32:00 AM »

Nope.. I too preordered. I hope it arrives at my door during next week.

dtechlogic

• Archived User
X-b.i.t.
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2003, 02:15:00 PM »

same thing here i have preorder mine and i can't wait to use the chip. I have even when to buy a 160GB maxtor hardrive that i am going to slam in the system with the xbit chip. Well guys i hope this chip was worth everything pennie that we all spend on it.

FunkmaztafoX

• Archived User
X-b.i.t.
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2003, 04:24:00 PM »

QUOTE (dtechlogic @ Sep 26 2003, 06:15 PM)
same thing here i have preorder mine and i can't wait to use the chip. I have even when to buy a 160GB maxtor hardrive that i am going to slam in the system with the xbit chip. Well guys i hope this chip was worth everything pennie that we all spend on it.

160 GB? what's the rpm....you'd better plan on installing a fan.

dtechlogic

• Archived User
X-b.i.t.
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2003, 06:52:00 PM »

sorr that i did not specify my new had drive
i have a 160GB Maxtor 7200 rpm
8mb cache, and i am going to have a local guy who lives in the l.a do the job for me.