xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Matrix - Error 16 - New Hdd  (Read 111 times)

verawarez

• Archived User
Matrix - Error 16 - New Hdd
« on: February 20, 2005, 12:57:00 AM »

Just boot ur console with the mod on, and place the slayer disc on the dvd drive before give u an error msg

So the slayer would load before an error msg if u have a propper bios with clock loop fixed, if slayer loads

Rebuild all ur original hd using slayer 2.6 to have all ur original ms dash fine
Once i've heard that locking/unlocking the hd solve that problem
Update ur bios (not necessary but would be good if u update it to xcuter 4981/4983

I hope that this solve ur problem

Ur Mexican Friend

[email protected]

P.D. i dont know if ur matrix is activated cuz if the mod is on should load the slayer disc before give u a error msg, So check if the mod is on when u boot the console

Bye

weirdaljr

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2005, 09:25:00 AM »

Yeah it's not booting to slayer disc, just right too error.  The mod is active, im saying that based on the green light on it and the dip switches.  I tried dip switches in programming mode and normal mode, with the light on the matrix green and yellow.  Is it possible it shipped to me with no BIOS on this chip?  If so I don't have a programmer so again I have no idea what do do next.  Please help me with any info you guys can give.

Thanks,
AL

verawarez

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2005, 12:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(weirdaljr @ Feb 20 2005, 04:31 PM)
Yeah it's not booting to slayer disc, just right too error.  The mod is active, im saying that based on the green light on it and the dip switches.  I tried dip switches in programming mode and normal mode, with the light on the matrix green and yellow.  Is it possible it shipped to me with no BIOS on this chip?  If so I don't have a programmer so again I have no idea what do do next.  Please help me with any info you guys can give.