xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Please Plase Help Me  (Read 73 times)

pimp

• Archived User
Please Plase Help Me
« on: September 12, 2003, 01:09:00 PM »

Hey, i was just trying to install my chameleon v1.3 and when i looked at my LPC holes, they were soldered up.... do i still tryed to put the adapter on it, i allined it up, and had the little wire on the D0, but still no lite, but i still get the M$ dash... and my chameleon came with an adaptor, and the pin headers, but the chameleon's adaptor wouldnt fit in the chip with the pin headers in, so i took them out....Cam someone PLEASE help me..

~Thanks~

TEAM XODUS

• Archived User
Please Plase Help Me
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2003, 01:22:00 PM »

hi

Okay what u did witht he pin header is correct ..

it sounds like u either have the wrong D0 point .. or your addaptor is not making good contact to the LPC points

Check to make sure that all the  LPC points ( especialy point 2 ) are even and clean them with some alcohol .. a gentle scrape with a sharp object on the solder of each point would help too

Xodus

pimp

• Archived User
Please Plase Help Me
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2003, 01:39:00 PM »

i dont need to remove the solder in the LPC points? and i also didnt recive any rivits can i still do this without them?
~Thanks~

pimp

• Archived User
Please Plase Help Me
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2003, 02:39:00 PM »

beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif