xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Matrix And Flashing Tsop Problem...  (Read 114 times)

BillyBop

• Archived User
Matrix And Flashing Tsop Problem...
« on: March 29, 2003, 06:36:00 AM »

Remember to use Mode 3, and ofcourse flash with the special Matrix bios.

Check your T1 point (with a meter). If your chip is mis-aligned when you ground T1, your Xbox will shut off some seconds after booting.

If this happens, move your Matrix just a little bit until you get it to boot.

Good luck!

Grga

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2003, 08:38:00 AM »

Quote from: BillyBop,Mar 29 2003, 03:36 PM
>Remember to use Mode 3, and ofcourse flash with the >special Matrix bios.

MURDERER

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2003, 08:41:00 AM »

See if my Matrix TSOP Flash Tutorial will help you out, its in my signature. I still have a few more tricks up my sleeve to help you out.

iMURDERER

MURDERER

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2003, 06:46:00 PM »

Don't do anything with the other end of the d0 wire, its just there to help make a good connection between the matrix pogo and d0.  You can use a dvd-r to load your bios using evox if you don't have a network up yet.  Just load your 1MB bios in the bios folder on your evox image. I use winlpc to flash the matrix, never had a problem with it, I have to pinch the chip though.  Evox matrix tsop flash is a special bios, *DO NOT USE THAT BIOS TO FLASH YOUR XBOX TSOP WITH* You can use the evox D6 ejectfix bios to flash your tsop though. When you select flash bios, it should recognize your xbox tsop, and not say unknown device.  If you need help, come into #x-ecuterz on efnet using mirc and I can help you out.

iMURDERER

BCfosheezy

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2003, 06:58:00 AM »

MURDERER by far has the best guide on tsop flashing with the matrix. Listen to him. He knows what he's talking about. Make sure you soldered the point on the bottom of the board. The guide on xbox-scene neglects that important little detail.

Grga

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2003, 01:23:00 PM »

QUOTE (BCfosheezy @ Mar 31 2003, 03:58 PM)
MURDERER by far has the best guide on tsop flashing with the matrix. Listen to him. He knows what he's talking about. Make sure you soldered the point on the bottom of the board. The guide on xbox-scene neglects that important little detail.

Yep!

I have listened to him and I have succesfully flashed my xbox with Matrix!  :-)))

Tnx mb, tnx murderer, you're the man!!!