xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Matrix Tsop Flashing  (Read 465 times)

amos

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2003, 12:03:00 AM »

hi
can you guys help me get the EvoX_MatriX_TSOP_flash.bin?

Thanks

smokeingit

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2003, 02:12:00 PM »

hedstrosity, Its quite apparent that they are almost offended that you show that you have some sort of physical appearance that they either envy or just gives them a unforeseen homosexual thoughts or even motives that they didn’t know they had or would like to revile.

KazuyaWaruasobi, Tsop flashing does not take a long time. Maybe to a below average or should I say an inexperienced modder it would take a long time. Now I enjoyed the remark about school smarts seeing that your sentences were totally fragmented and the abuse of the English language with your errors in periods of such. From what I gather you’re not in school (college), so that only led me to believe that you have yet to have a real education. At 17 I was already in college and studying to become a surgical technician. Yet all you do is stay home and pretend that you have some sort of purpose in life… That right there my friend is worse then having a paper boy job...

hedstrosity

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2003, 03:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (smokeingit @ Feb 12 2003, 02:12 PM)
hedstrosity, Its quite apparent that they are almost offended that you show that you have some sort of physical appearance that they either envy or just gives them a unforeseen homosexual thoughts or even motives that they didn’t know they had or would like to revile.

KazuyaWaruasobi, Tsop flashing does not take a long time. Maybe to a below average or should I say an inexperienced modder it would take a long time. Now I enjoyed the remark about school smarts seeing that your sentences were totally fragmented and the abuse of the English language with your errors in periods of such. From what I gather you’re not in school (college), so that only led me to believe that you have yet to have a real education. At 17 I was already in college and studying to become a surgical technician. Yet all you do is stay home and pretend that you have some sort of purpose in life… That right there my friend is worse then having a paper boy job...

beerchug.gif  <------- dont let the pee wees by this, we may get in trouble

dont know whats up with them smokey. if the other two are anything like kazuya, then their social skills rely on being behind a computer. its obvious were dealing with two kids, and the other, who knows how old he is

lol Would you like to know why I don't have a job? Because I will be moving to Tokyo, or moving into an apartment near one of four colleges very soon

between tokyo and 4 colleges? thats a big difference there.
dreams and aspirations of being something are nothing but should we say "DREAMS"?? im "GOING", "WILL BE", "very soon" ... all thats great, but till any of it is true you are still nothing but jobless
no questions were even answered from my last post, but i didnt think he would.

hey smokey i got some more stuff coming your way too  biggrin.gif

Gackt

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2003, 05:38:00 PM »

QUOTE (The Color Red @ Feb 13 2003, 01:22 AM)
So i see now that we have a 3some going on here now.

Sorry, The Color Red, but I do not tend to have sex with my friends, maybe you do, but I certainly do not.

xMonoxide187x

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2003, 05:40:00 PM »

Just to add to the athletics doesn't matter discussion...While you would have been playing football and running races, I'll be studying to get into Digipen, or working to get into a university to get a Masters in Computer Science. You know, the lowest payed starting salary in a Game Development team is around 30K. The lowest in any given warehouse can be as low as 10K. Now we'll see whos really wasting their lives.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]