xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Matrix Tsop Flashing  (Read 468 times)

knowledgeiv

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2003, 01:03:00 PM »

All he told me was that he had several Xbox that needed to have the TSOP flashed.  He did seem a bit stressed over getting them done, though.

hedstrosity

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2003, 01:08:00 PM »

he wasnt very sorry... just could i come back, could he ship them to me, nothing but excuses...

either i can try to have them repaired by someone who knows what theyre doing, or fork out $600. ultimately im responsible for them ya know?
i really dont think he'll be chiming in here anytime soon, but maybe it'll catch his attention. as far as im concerned he owes me 3 xbox's, but what am i gonna do?

hedstrosity

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2003, 01:09:00 PM »

maybe i should post up in general chat?

hedstrosity

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2003, 02:06:00 PM »

heres another another thread

DaOne

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2003, 02:27:00 PM »

If you do get them back we may be able to fix them. Any idea what he did to them? Most likly a bad flash. We have repaired many xboxes and have been around for a while so I am sure you cand find references on us. Anyways there is a link in the sig... and if you have any questions feel free to e-mail us.

smokeingit

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2003, 03:06:00 PM »

I have them now and i was able to fix 2 of them because that dumb ass did the worst solder job i have ever seen. i mean the worst. i never had to buy a desolder pump... and when i got all 4 and new i was gonna need one. 1 of them he took out the track and was able to repair. the last one that he tosted. was a ruined memory chip, he didnt clean the board before he connected it... so its he turned on the xbox and it solder got hot and it ate shit...

Simple....

I am a tech God. so dont you fuckers say i dont know what i am sayin.

DaOne

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2003, 03:22:00 PM »

amazing...   U sure the one is toast? We can replace memory chips here.

Gackt

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2003, 03:59:00 PM »

I trust him completely.

smokeingit

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2003, 04:09:00 PM »

i tested it, but none the less. i replaced it with a warrenty i have... and i did it for 20 bucks... how much do you charnge for the same great service?

smokeingit

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2003, 04:12:00 PM »

QUOTE (Gackt @ Feb 11 2003, 12:59 AM)
I trust him completely.

you trust him completely? are you fucking mad? Jesus, if i sent my car to a shop to get fixed and then later i hear that he had to ask other mechanics for help because he does'nt know how to fix cars... What the hell would you think?

hedstrosity

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2003, 08:27:00 PM »

well SMOKINGIT i must thank you for fixing my shit. he explained everything, and showed me where kazuya fucked up. boy did he do a shitty job. if anyone needs repairs look for smokingit. for poor work look up 17 year old as clowns kazuya SUCK MY SABI.

Gackt

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2003, 08:34:00 PM »

QUOTE (hedstrosity @ Feb 11 2003, 12:27 AM)
why dont you send him some xbox's for some tsop flashes? as a matter of fact send him 7.  mad.gif

I was actually thinking about sending him a Limited Edition Xbox and a Panzer Dragoon Orta Xbox for him to mod, and I plan to do so.

hedstrosity

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2003, 12:19:00 AM »

QUOTE (Gackt @ Feb 10 2003, 08:34 PM)
QUOTE (hedstrosity @ Feb 11 2003, 12:27 AM)
why dont you send him some xbox's for some tsop flashes? as a matter of fact send him 7.  mad.gif

I was actually thinking about sending him a Limited Edition Xbox and a Panzer Dragoon Orta Xbox for him to mod, and I plan to do so.

hopefully everything works out fine for you. i know you guys like eachother soo much so maybe it'll work out if ya know what i mean  love.gif

DaOne

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2003, 12:24:00 AM »

i tested it, but none the less. i replaced it with a warrenty i have... and i did it for 20 bucks... how much do you charnge for the same great service?

Actually I don’t offer to replace it on a fraudulent warranty. I would have charged $65 plus shipping and replaced the chip. If I was unable to make the repair I would have only charged return shipping. wink.gif

smokeingit

• Archived User
Matrix Tsop Flashing
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2003, 12:30:00 AM »

jester.gif  or in his case. some retard that does not know how to solder.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4