xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: To Limbfilter  (Read 120 times)

Dark Schneider

• Archived User
To Limbfilter
« on: September 19, 2002, 11:57:00 AM »

#1 he doesn't have to
#2 he doesn't have any and you would know that if you read the thread
#3 Red or Blue pill

limbfilter

• Archived User
To Limbfilter
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2002, 03:28:00 PM »

grr.gif

evenlfo

• Archived User
To Limbfilter
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2002, 03:46:00 PM »

ph34r.gif

Dark Schneider

• Archived User
To Limbfilter
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2002, 03:58:00 PM »

QUOTE (limbfilter @ Sep 19 2002, 04:28 PM)
That's right! I'm not your bitch and you have no right to order me. I have recieved nothing from easybuy. I can't help that. It was supposed to be shipped out to me today. So piss off!  grr.gif

That's not what you said last night! rotfl.gif

theferalmoon

• Archived User
To Limbfilter
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2002, 04:05:00 PM »

LOL

XanTium

• Archived User
To Limbfilter
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2002, 04:31:00 PM »

I think more information about the Matrix will be posted saturday or monday.

Col.Havoc

• Archived User
To Limbfilter
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2002, 07:02:00 PM »

QUOTE (XanTium @ Sep 19 2002, 10:31 PM)
I think more information about the Matrix will be posted saturday or monday.

*crosses fingers*

alee132

• Archived User
To Limbfilter
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2002, 02:53:00 PM »

all i can think of to say about the way easybuy is handling info on this new modchip is......  fags.

limbfilter

• Archived User
To Limbfilter
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2002, 04:02:00 PM »

QUOTE (alee132 @ Sep 20 2002, 08:53 PM)
all i can think of to say about the way easybuy is handling info on this new modchip is......  fags.

yep...I've noticed your intelligence won't allow for much else... rolleyes.gif

Kurto2021

• Archived User
To Limbfilter
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2002, 06:01:00 PM »

What is up with all of these comments where everyone is bitching about Easybuy?  Has it ever occurred to you that they could be getting the run around from the people who they are getting the chips from?  Anyway last time I checked nobody was forced to order a Matrix chip or to even wait for the Matrix to come out so they are not doing anything to you.

If you go to Wal Mart and try to purchase an Item that isn't even released yet do you pissed off at Wal Mart?  Give it time if Easy makes a better mousetrap all of this bitching will be a moot point anyway.

I talked to them twice today and the first lady said they would have pictures posted sometime today.  The second time they said they are expecting the chips in tomorrow and that they will not start shipping them till Tuesday or Wednesday because they will be testing them.  

I am not sure what to believe any more but it is irrelevant I have some guys who want modchips but are wimps when it comes to soldering.  The are willing to wait whater it takes for a no solder mod so if the product isn't ready yet then they will wait.

bagel5009

• Archived User
To Limbfilter
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2002, 06:22:00 PM »

sux

Sun_Lizard

• Archived User
To Limbfilter
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2002, 03:29:00 PM »

I can understand the tight-lipped nature of the MATRIX (not that I like it any more than u lot.)  But, if it is truly plug n play, clone manufacturers will be spitting them out in relatively short course once pictures are posted.  And b/c we know the chip is flashable, whatever bios is contained on the chip will be ripped almost immediately after the first lot is shipped making any 'new' functionality that the research folks have put in the MATRIX will be incorporated into homebrews/EVO-X/whateva.

Easybuy followed LIK-SANGs lead on exclusivity too.  I don't fault them there either.  Those guys are in business to make money...  At the most they will have the monopoly for a few months before the clones come out. best get while the gettings good.

While distributors may be making 200% or so on profit margins, they help the scene immensely by sponsoring fourms/hosting webs and generally getting the word around to people who are intrested in the scene.  Any of you who have been around since the first mods to the PSX remember how hard it was to find the info on the hexs in the beginning.

Yeah, I'm still a bit of a doubting thomas as far as new chips/mods/and bioses go and I will wait for the posts on the forums before I pass judgement on the MATRIX or any other mod thats out there.  I'm happy with my X-ecuter and will continue to follow the scene as it progresses.

..My 2 cents.