xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox Fbawing  (Read 54 times)

NeO529

• Archived User
Xbox Fbawing
« on: October 05, 2003, 12:23:00 PM »

ok I was workin on changing my leds on the eject panel and i had my hdd and dvd drive unplugged and the rest of the xbox in my lap so i could test the leds pretty quickly. at one point the xbox would 3x boot and fbaw (frag) if the d0 was not grounded (i have a cheapmod) but would boot fine once i grounded the d0. I didn't think of this as a big deal, figured it was probably because I didnt have my dvd drive in or something simple seeing how it booted w/ the chip enabled. After I got my lights (blue and white) working I put it all back together and booted (w/ my d0 not grounded) and it fbawed so I was like "oh yeah well lets try grounding the d0" well I tried it and it still didnt work. So apparently its not even getting to the bios because otherwise the blue and white leds would mix (because my bios on my chip is set to orange leds) which when I ground it they dont. I checked all connnections, unplugged everything cleaned my case, tired again w/ nothing plugged in (dvd or hdd), tried with only dvd, tried everything I can think of but its still fbawing. If anyone could throw out some idea (serious ones), id greatly appreciate it because if I cant get it working i dont think ima buy another xbox, i have spent around 200 bux replacing damn xbox parts.